Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Noted it... and unbelievable!

Guest Guest

At the beginning of my psfc membership,I prepared a note. Why you ask?
I sent:
94x999's to my competition winners and some trading
11x4999's to trading and competition winners
43 other items,like past tws etc.
(maybe I miscounted something.. lol)

So what have you sent and gave away so far?
congratulations

I didnt note everything down but i have done loads of trades.

I used to buy cheap items in and sell them back to other people.I only made a few coins profit but it was still worth it in the long run.

Iv gave away ALOT of things in the past aswell. I love gifting poeple cause i like making people happy.

Which brings me to something...Does anyone have the valentines tws item?? The doll one? I really need it to complate my collection (except for the cc ones ofcorse) If you do then send me a PM and we can sort a price out =).Thanks

I don't keep track to be honest. I'd probably end up hyperventilating if I did try to keep track of how many foxes and other valuable rares I have gifted.

Guest Guest
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Iv gave away ALOT of things in the past aswell. I love gifting poeple cause i like making people happy.

You are not the only one.. congratulations

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I don't keep track to be honest. I'd probably end up hyperventilating if I did try to keep track of how many foxes and other valuable rares I have gifted.

But you keep track of the soups you've cooked? congratulationsLaughing

I didnt note everything down but i have done loads of trades.

I used to buy cheap items in and sell them back to other people.I only made a few coins profit but it was still worth it in the long run.

Which brings me to something...Does anyone have the valentines tws item?? The doll one? I really need it to complate my collection (except for the cc ones ofcorse) If you do then send me a PM and we can sort a price out =).Thanks

just wondering... is this the unicorn one or the red jewel one?

i have only been able to give away 999's and IS items... i dont have anything that can be considered a rare... much more multiples of it

Lazar wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

But you keep track of the soups you've cooked? congratulationsLaughing

Not really, because I end up selling those back or using them to feed hungry pets. You'd be surprised, but one soup fed to a hungry pet brings up their health bar to the top, whereas three apples only brings it up about halfway.

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:

Not really, because I end up selling those back or using them to feed hungry pets. You'd be surprised, but one soup fed to a hungry pet brings up their health bar to the top, whereas three apples only brings it up about halfway.

I knew that. It's what makes PS special...
Instead of buying 7 apples to gain your health,which cost 35 coins,you can cook a soup for 17 coins,and your pets health bar will be on the top.
congratulations

You should really open a thread in looking for...it is much safer than asking people to trade within PS itself

I don`t remember....let`s see if the lottery with a twist spreadsheet is still in my documents..

...lemme find htat. I don`t think I have that anymore..

I think that`s all I gave away..well the second column. The first column was the GMB they payed to enter, contents mixed up.