Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

finals... im almost there!

hey everybody!!!

as some of you know i had to stop playing recently because my grades were starting to get affected...
(that and other dramas in my life)

well finals is gonna start this Monday.. i have a total of 5 test which will be given every other day
so by march 18 ill officially be done with school...

its bitter sweet because my classmates will be graduating..
our class started out with 21 students, by 4th year there were only 10 left... and now 5 are graduating.

i will surely miss them.. for the past 4 years i have spent every wakeing hour with them.. we have been thru good and bad times
i have grown with them.. and as much as it hurts not being able to march with them.. i truly am proud of them

so i just wanted to say that ill be missing for a few days...
and i hope you pray for me that everything goes well... that i pass all my subjects and that i get thru this alive and sane...

hannah ♥️

Good Look ...I'm sure you will do fantastically well xx

good luck! i hope you make it as you want! congratulations as for your classmates... you'll always have their memories and you can always see whoever you want outside of school! congratulations

goodluck i have 2 more weeks to go before our exams thats nice that you taking up is only for 4 years me 5 years i hope i could graduate in 3 years from now.. and my grades is getting low too...
Goodluck again you can do it

Good luck hun...I'm sure you will do great

aaaww. good luck with your finals Smile
from what school are you? Smile
you can do it Smile
study hard Smile