Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥Chat-along March Part II♥

If you don't have have any programs you would lose, i would just do a system reboot. Easy way to get rid of the virus.
I would DIE If I had to do that to my computer, just cause i would lose a lot of programs, but for the average at home user, you wouldn't be missing anything. (maybe have to reload GIMP)

Ugh.... a LOT has happened to me since you are gone.
i have no idea even where to start.....
Or if you even want to read that much!!

Laughing Nice MIndy! :thumbs:

Yeah i think Z looks a little strange.... but I am still so used to old Z......

Most of the programs i could replace .. I am not sure about all the photos .. the lappy is my main place that I download vacation pictures .. I try to back them up , but i can't remember when the last time I did it was ....

I just turned the computer off .... figured that I would deal with it when my mom wasn't looking over my shoulder ...she kept telling me how sorry that she was .....

kijo ....... i will listen it you want to tell me .... if you don't want to repeat here, send me a pm ...

Well, I have to go hit the books before bed ... at least all my papers are done and turned in, yahoo! It's officially finals week ....

Good night!

Night Mindy, good luck with the finals!!! I am sure you will do GREAT!!!!

you should be able to back up your files before doing a system reboot.....

TanyaRC wrote:
Most of the programs i could replace .. I am not sure about all the photos .. the lappy is my main place that I download vacation pictures .. I try to back them up , but i can't remember when the last time I did it was ....

I just turned the computer off .... figured that I would deal with it when my mom wasn't looking over my shoulder ...she kept telling me how sorry that she was .....

kijo ....... i will listen it you want to tell me .... if you don't want to repeat here, send me a pm ...

I'm just wondering if it was ads .... sometimes if I'm on a weird unfamiliar site I'll get a weird popup ad that says "OMGZ YOUR COMPUTER IS TOTALLY INFECTED, you need to download our product to get rid of it, NOW!!!!!!!" But it's just a scary advertisement for their product ... I just close the popup.

But I don't know for sure, since I didn't see it ...

i have had that kind of pop up too, but this thing kept popping up even after I was offline ....

Oi! Have you seen the carebear club??

you should let me know if Precious wants to join, especially since it was sort of an accident made form your teddy costume.

(BG was talking about how much she loves the carebears one day right after i made the costume, so i took it, and made her into the Sunshine bear, which is her FAV and then everyone starting asking for carebears, so its sort of a little group right now....)

I know ..... I was hoping to have time to make one last week, but it didn't happen ..... Did you get Frannie one made??

I love care bears .......

You still haven't told me what the dr said ....

I am workign on a PM at the moment. : D

Frannie never asked me for anything?? was I supposed to make her something and forgot???

You should pick out a carebear. Hopefully no one has the one you want, cause we have not been making duplicates, that way everyone is special!!!

: D

I still need to make tammy one as well.

No, I tiold Frannie that I would make her a ST. Patty one ... I thought maybe you might have picked up my slack last week .....

I would love to be a care bear .... what is available??

there is still a good bit available.

here is pics of a good bit of the carebears

lets see.. I know sunshine, grumpy, lucky,love a lot, share, hopeful heart, true heart, baby hugs, and birthday bear are taken, i think thats all of them.

there are care bears there that I have never heard of before ......

My fav bear was bedtime bear .... If that one is taken, how about best friend bear ??

oh yeah... Dawn got bedtime bear, i forgot about that one, but BF bear is still open. ; D

crud.... sorry i lied.... BF bear is taken too. I made that one for Smorkle.

how about Tenderheart??

wow .... that was quite the experience at the dr's office ....

We need to figure out a way to get you to the other DR....

Yeah i haven't heard form them about the reffereal yet, but also haven't looked at insurances yet.

(been putting it off cause I know it prolly wont be good news)

But i told you, i had QUITE the week!!

i left my lip rings at home... feels sooooooo weird without them

You need a federal gov job ..... they have good insurance ....

the problem that you are going to run into is that a lot of insurances won't cover pre existing conditions .....

I am glad that you are feeling better right now ..... My dad had to take steroids several times ... he was very allergic to poisen ivy and that was one of the treatments that they gave him ...

oh wow!

its funny.... i am not allergic to posion ivy or oak at all!! ;hehehe:

I know i was going to talk to a certain someone about trying to get a certain government job when the time seemed appropriate.

to completely change the subject for a minute .......

I think it would be neat to have a C&G scavenger hunt badge ..... or maybe make everyone who participates a special siggy to use for a bit to advertise the hunt ....

oooh that is cute.....
Badges... i rather like that.

i havent said anything to Gill about thePSFC hunt thing yet, but I was sort of waiting for you to come back..... Ashamed

honey ...... I hate to leave you on my first night back, but I am falling asleep at the keyboard ... For the last week, I have been early to bed and getting up early to go to work with my mom ....../ I have to get up tomorrow and do some stuff here before I go to work ....

as much as I want to stay, I have to say good night .....

I will try to catch Gill later today ....

night night ...... throws kisses to Savannah .........

hey honey, thought to drop by before leaving to class
how's you today?

I am goooods! my tan Ta i sback! (YAY!!!)

working on Petling stuff as well.

Trying to get my shoes on, lol, one more left!

I noticed T is back! I'm glad she's back!!

Petling stuff, the new lions?

haven't seen the new things yet, must check it out later

sweetie, it's time for me to go
See you later!!

: *

Good Morning,

Not feeling too good this morning, and we have no heating...on top of that, my cursor seems to have developed a flicker eek!

Morning Zoon, I am getting ready to head out for B-fast. : D

Sorry you are not feeling well.... not another migraine i hope??

Morning again everyone,

Yes, a headache Kijo, have taken something. I woke up about 4.20 with it, and was clenching my jaw really tight in my sleep, not much I can do about that:(