Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Important change to cafe settings

Now when you visit a Pet from the cafe, there is an icon on the left that looks like a blue person. When you click on this, it will take you to the FB profile of that pet's owner.

PS players should be aware of this, and check their privacy settings. Also, consider if you still want your pet visiting the cafe without you!

There is advice on facebook security in THIS thread

lea, that already existed, before the big change....
it looked like a little man with a + next to it... (where the leave a note and sticker album buttons were, above the health, hygene and happiness bars...) Ashamed

This was my fault...I'm the one that noticed it (for the first time) because of all the new changes. Never the less, it is good to be reminded about setting your Facebook privacy settings.

It is always helpful for members to be reminded of online security of any kind Smile The cafe got old really quick for me the people I found there were always really low levels not much to their homes. Thank you for reminding all of us Smile

lmao!!! AshamedAshamed

Sorry guys, I should of checked before adding it...but as I never use the cafe I didnt know it was already a feature of the cafe Ashamed

lea75 wrote:
lmao!!! AshamedAshamed

Sorry guys, I should of checked before adding it...but as I never use the cafe I didnt know it was already a feature of the cafe Ashamed

LOL! i thought to myself, "oh, they updated that too!!" ...then i read more.. hee hee...i don't go there either!!