Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

4 suggestion for PS

This would be a new book. We do quests for shopkeeper, The Mayor. And when we do a quests we get a badge to put in the new book. And for the reward to get collection items and When we do a quests for ''?'' We can get an item from Mystery eggs.Like we do a quest for ''?'' and we can unlock the Faerie Floor in the Faerie Eggs (a new item) and when we do quests for Mr. Aplleblossom ( The garden shopkeeper) we inlock a new type of trees, flowers, vegetable and fish. And realy Rarely we do quests for The Mayor witch are hard. When we do quests for Mr Mayor we unlock something for PS.

After the update in PS, the Brush isn't used anymore.
As the pet gets dirtier it has more flies, I had an idea that your pet gets messier fur. And you use the Brush to comb him. The more you let it the more its fut gets messier.

There are too many unique flowers, trees, and litlle space for seeding:(.So I thought that we can buy expansions with coins (NEVER WITH CC). Would it be great?

I hate getting Rotting vegetable. I think it would be super if we can water plants. If we water trees it will sprout fruit more often. If we water vegetable we prevent them from rotting if we don't water it for 1 day, it will rot.If we water flowers they will be more beautiful.If this comes true I would want a trophy too.

I will post last 2 suggestions on Playfish forum tonight.

Good ideas. A purpose for the brush would be nice - and another way to earn coins.

Easy quests would be fun too.

i like the first one! and the second one!

as for the first one... i HATE seeing this beginers quest book in my chest... I would looooove new things! congratulations

I got the second idea when I looked myself at the mirror when I got up from bed. LaughingLaughingLaughing ž

Those are both great ideas. I would love to have a purpose for the brush again. And quests would be a lot of fun!