Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

I am so ******* upset right now!

Guest Guest
I had a music theory comp today and I blew it,nothing was good. I am so upset that I am thinking of quitting PS and falling in depression!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I am just sad! SO SAD!!! Sad

Aww...You are only normal.
Some things you win and somethings you loose...thats just life....Dont beat yourself up about it..There is no point. Just try harder next time..If you loose.....suck it up and try again...thats all that i do...

Hope you feel better soon. But dont get leaving PS =D.Princess wont have her good friend rocky to hang out with and youll make her very sad too =(

Guest Guest

Awww!!! Thank you for those kind words Smile

Don't give up Lazar! You are young and have much potential. Just keep working at it. And don't get down on yourself. We've all blown it when it comes to tests, exams, comps, grades, relationships... the list goes on! It's what you do with your failures that makes you who you are.

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Don't give up Lazar! You are young and have much potential. Just keep working at it. And don't get down on yourself. We've all blown it when it comes to tests, exams, comps, grades, relationships... the list goes on! It's what you do with your failures that makes you who you are.

I agree with that 100%. When im down and things go wrong my best friend (faerie) in the world tells me this 'These things are sent to test us' and now that is my motto in life. Its so true, i know it feels tough when youve worked hard at something and it doesnt go to plan but isnt it better to try and try again rather than just giving up and a few years down the line thinking i should have tried again!!!! You know you can do it and so do we Smile
We're all rooting for you :victory: :good: :happy2: :sarcastic: :cap:

oh lazar! i wish i could cheer you up right now. i know how it feels to work hard for something and not get what you expected.

try to learn from it and grow from it. you will always have disappointments in life. you just have to be strong.

pls dont think of leaving PS, we will miss you! you are a very loved member of PSFC. and it might sound selfish, but we need you here!

hang in there! you will succeed ♥️

aw! come on Laz don't be pessimistic! i'm sure you'll excell the next time you just need to be focued and have studied and practice more, you redure the tme you spend on PS for 1 hour per day! just like in the forum!

dont feel that way.. i can understand you...i lost the moive comp.. actually i was disqualified for using music and that really made me feel awful coz i put a lot of effort on the video.. some PSFC friends saw it i thought it was really good, but not playifsh... and today i discovered my email acc was hacked. that really made me want to die. the first thing i thought was my facebook acc and my PS items being stolen... furtunately i was able to save my FB and mostly my PS.. but I'm passing through a really bad time right know.
if my PS was hacked i'd probably would've quit PS.
but honestly life is really about winning and loosing.. sometimes we cant decide when to win and all our effort doesn't make the difference and some other time we just win without having to do much
for each winners, there are alot of loosers, so this time we had to be part of the loosers, hopefully next time you will be the winner
dont feel bad..think of what comes next, coz that is what's important.. not the past... the present