• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

pretty please with a cherry on a top - for egg collectors

Some have collected all eggs
Some have multiple collections
Yet some still have 2-3 eggs

Those who already have all, please do not claim any more!
Let others collect too, and don't be greedy

Thank you for understanding. Smile
And those who still don't have them, Good luck!

I have all but the gold egg. Once I get that, I will definitely stop collecting them. But, I think it depends a lot on who I collect from. I have more friends than just folks here.

If you're still looking, please check my page, I have seen him a lot today.

Oh and if you click on a link and there is no egg left, let me know and I will be more than happy to remove the postings from my page to make it easier. All you have to do is post to that link 'all gone' or something to that effect and then I will know to remove that notation.

I need one more rainbow for 2 full sets ...after that I will stop collecting.
I think sometimes it is how people have their facebook wall security set as to how many they actuallly see. I see lots everyday, but I know sometimes when I try to post to peoples wall I'm not allowed to...

i need 1 rainbow to complete my 1st collection!!btw i have 3 gold omg

I need 1 rainbow to complete my 2nd ...have 3 mosaic!!!

I have very few, and I haven't even checked yet to see how many there are Ashamed

Oops just saw someone's cabinet, is it 14?

I think I have 3, so a way to go yet!

i have about 6-7 different but i have 6 of blue egg..........evry time i get only the colour that i have...........

i have 3 complete collections already... i really want to fill up 4 cabinets. ill hold back on grabbing the eggs just for you!!!

* i have more eggs than i thought!

I have hte full set now so have stopped claiming...it is such a shame you cant gift them or we could help you out hun xx

lea75 wrote:
I have hte full set now so have stopped claiming...it is such a shame you cant gift them or we could help you out hun xx

u r so right lea........
we should have the opportunity to send them to our friends and help them

You're doing a lot better than me. I haven't even gotten one set yet. I am one gold egg away on one set, a rainbow, yellow, and golden egg away on set number 2.

i sat at the computer for one whole day and refreshed the page every so often!! i was obsessed. if i left the computer id start thinking that maybe somebody found hideni! i was going bonkers!

hannahbananaa wrote:

just wanted to share Smile

wow cool :good:

Just miss the mosaic to complete my collection Sad

I can't seem to get anything but doubles and nothing that cool. I have no special eggs and only 6 of the small ones. Gifting would be so nice. Bummer on PS again. Sad

i agree, gifting would be nice.
i don't collect the eggs, well i'll get them but i'll sell them back to the store for 33 coins. i don't want them sitting in my chest to go rotten. then i'll just have rotten eggs and no body likes those!!

and don't worry tweet, i won't take your eggs to sell...i only collect the eggs within my own personal pets.

i always stop collecting hideeni gifts when i complete my collections for others to have the chance also! good luck tweet and everyone! :leppy:

i wish the eggs would hatch into something fun!!! then, i think i'd start collecting again... (just a thought)

I am still looking for the Rainbow Egg. There are usually a couple posts on my wall, but not as many as I would have expected to see. I hope you're not all getting tired of me posting that I am still looking! Smile