Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Im Baking Today :)

Female Chefs -
Lesley Waters - famous for being on Ready Steady Cook
Rachel Allen - speciality is puddings Smile

(oz is ounces Smile )

esperia wrote:
i make cheesecake and crepes!!!!!!i will post the recipe for crepes steph.
btw, i have done a thread @ greek corner where everyone can post a recipe!!!!i will do it to forum too
what do u think of my idea?????????

do u want to make a thread for cooking ladies???????????

really ??????thank u gaia!!!!!!!feel sleepy girls!!!!!!!!going to bed!!!!!!!!night night!!!!!!!!!!!!cu tomorrow

wow, didnt know you like to bake, that is so nice, i just saw your heart shape cakes an they look delicious. two thumbs up and five stars for you
Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:
aww thanks hun congratulations x baking is one of my fav things to do Smile

i can see that, and you are really good at it... hope i had that talent, but I even burn water Ashamed

i once baked a cake at school in the shape of something but i cant remember what now and when i got in from school i put it on the fireguard and it fell off and landed upside down :spiteful: and it got squashed!!! and i cried!!! i think i was about 13 lol dont know what just made me think of that but i thought ide share it with you all

Fálcor wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
aww thanks hun congratulations x baking is one of my fav things to do Smile

i can see that, and you are really good at it... hope i had that talent, but I even burn water Ashamed

does that mean gaia couldnt rely on you for the coffees to go with the lovely buns he he

wow.. that sounds really great... take pics and share them with us... would really love to see them Smile

clair a bell wrote:
i once baked a cake at school in the shape of something but i cant remember what now and when i got in from school i put it on the fireguard and it fell off and landed upside down :spiteful: and it got squashed!!! and i cried!!! i think i was about 13 lol dont know what just made me think of that but i thought ide share it with you all

aaww did you not see my sad story lol x

oh sorry hun! lol didnt expect this thread to be so busy lol

but bless ya! lol there is nothing worse than making something only for something like that to happen xxx

Gaiamaiden wrote:

but bless ya! lol there is nothing worse than making something only for something like that to happen xxx

hey you its ok just made me laugh when i thought of it so thought it would everyone else lol
plus you was talking about food, well cakes to be more exact so of course this thread was going to be a hit congratulations :good: x

Gaiamaiden wrote:
lol i love making gingerbread men and ginger biscuits too Smile

really???????i think that its difficult...................
i want that recipe too

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Well here are the two best ones Smile the pic underneath is to show you how nice and fluffy they are on the inside, not that im bragging or anything lol xxx

cakes10.jpg

looks delicious :P

Gaiamaiden wrote:

who could resist a thread about heart shaped cakes?

i made a desih chocolate cake with my mom yesterday... did i mention there's ony one slice left now?

oh, and i found this picture just for you, gaia

Fálcor wrote:
wow.. that panda bread is amazing !!!!!

yeah! (justto be clear, i didn't make it, i just faound the pic for the panda addict congratulations)

tweet40 wrote:
Fálcor wrote:

yeah! (justto be clear, i didn't make it, i just faound the pic for the panda addict congratulations)

oh ok.. i realy thought you made it Laughing but anyways, how can anyone get the exact shape of that panda? i mean it looks like really hard work... i cant even make a color sand jar, hahaahaha, never in the world i would be able to make that beautiful bread Smile

Guest Guest
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fálcor wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
Fálcor wrote:

oh ok.. i realy thought you made it Laughing but anyways, how can anyone get the exact shape of that panda? i mean it looks like really hard work... i cant even make a color sand jar, hahaahaha, never in the world i would be able to make that beautiful bread Smile

if i had it, i would never eat it Laughing yes, it looks so hard to make it!

im baking a pixel cake Laughing for PSFC birthday
my owen is photoshop