Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mangoberri

Those gifts you send when visiting a friend..

Does anybody need them? I've never posted them because I wasn't sure who wanted them, or who wanted their walls free of game stuff. So...if you want me to send you those gifts, can you post here please? I don't mind anyone posting it on my wall...just as long as I don't come home finding 20 posts on my wall all from pet society congratulations

Thanks!

I presently have close to seventy seeds, so I am not really needing them. I collect them when people post them, but I only send them to people who I know wants them. Generally there are still problems with sending them, the game freezes up.

I like getting the seeds—but not many people are posting them to my wall. I send as many as I have patience for, since it slows down the visiting—but every little bit helps. Every seed grows a flower and every flower sells for 200+ coins—or is ready for decorating/giving.

So if you're reading this—yes, please—click and send a seed to ShiShi!

When I accept them I never get the seeds.. Also people are telling me that they are having trouble posting them to mine and others walls..

i would like them too... now that the bug its fixed, coz for the past few days i couldnt open any gifts, i mostly give back the coins to who ever posts me gift, so if you want you can add me as a friend, and i will give you back your coins

thanks

Alysin_Wonderland wrote:
When I accept them I never get the seeds.. Also people are telling me that they are having trouble posting them to mine and others walls..

You should probably check your application settings in facebook. There is someplace where it would give you the choice if others can post on your wall or not. This might be in app settings, or in friend settings—I'm not sure which.

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Alysin_Wonderland wrote:

You should probably check your application settings in facebook. There is someplace where it would give you the choice if others can post on your wall or not. This might be in app settings, or in friend settings—I'm not sure which.

Not my App settings at all trust me.. I have way too many games that post to my wall.. It isn't just me it's happening to though.. I have a bunch of friends with the same problem.. I have a few that can post to my wall.. But nothing happens after I accept gift and PS loads..

I don't click to receive them. I only get 1 if I click 2. Plus, cause of it I missed the Gold Egg.

Alysin_Wonderland wrote:
MaMaShiShi wrote:
Alysin_Wonderland wrote:

Not my App settings at all trust me.. I have way too many games that post to my wall.. It isn't just me it's happening to though.. I have a bunch of friends with the same problem.. I have a few that can post to my wall.. But nothing happens after I accept gift and PS loads..

Oh that's frustrating. I hope they get that fixed. There are some quirks when I send (sometimes only the top half of the dialog box loads so I can't click to send) but nothing like that. Let's hope they are working on it and get it resolved soon.

Tromo3 wrote:
I don't click to receive them. I only get 1 if I click 2. Plus, cause of it I missed the Gold Egg.

And because of that, I wish all the more we could gift these things to each other and help people get what they are still trying to collect.