Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

It would appear .......

that beds and chairs are now selling for 4999 again( I just checked and they are ) ....wasn't supposed to happen till monday so not sure if it is for 2 weeks only ...will try and find out

EDIT on TOF they are still saying it is until around 8th April, but was not supposed to happen for another week yet so we will see..

yes they are
are 15.000 in store, but still last week in.. Sad

I sold off a few because I had to buy some mystery boxes. Now I have coins, but am not happy with next week's stuff.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I sold off a few because I had to buy some mystery boxes. Now I have coins, but am not happy with next week's stuff.

I am having mixed feelings on next week's stuff Sad I wanted springy stuff

jeez and stuff

I finally changed my status at FB. Sad I am just so not happy. When are they going to realize that not everyone is into baby colors?

It's exasperating! I can only take so much cute, and then I have to run....run away. I'm pushing 40 years old, not 5. If PS is going to be a baby game, then I may as well sell off all my stuff and quit playing.

I know it sounds harsh, and they do have 'other stuff', but they have released more pink junk than I care to count, and Tiddly Winks has more pink dresses than should be allowable. Now they are releasing more. Thank God I still have last year's Easter stuff, it's cute, and not over the top. Otherwise I would be ready for the PS asylum.

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
light pink and blue is over done

we need more colors! bright fun colors!

Yeah, exactly. I was hoping for spring colors, the colors of flowers, bold reds and yellows or burgundy. I would even settle for pastel yellow, peach, and green at this point, but the baby blue and pink is overdone. It bugs me because I bought cash coins only today thinking, next week is my husband and my anniversary and I want to decorate in nice colors, but all I'm seeing is pink.

It's a massively huge letdown. Sad

i miss red, dark red, black, brown, dark blue (like this weeks wallpaper), green even! I so much loooove the old items! and like i keep saying... the new items are like they where put into the dishwasher and lost all of their color!

oh! and tiddly the 5 year old expression is mine!

but come on... seriously now... i HATE ps pink!!!!! and this new blue thingy!!! if you see my house you'll realize that! even the pink jello has more color to this point!!! And the new dolls from the lottery... i don't think they could go with LESS color on them!!!! pfffff.......

totally agree with you tiddy winks!! have not been happy with color scheme lately! actually ever since they put the rubbish into the mbs is what did it for me. they changer their minds a lot, and still have way to many glitches

Lucky Strike wrote:

Okay, fine, then I'm not six years old.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Okay, fine, then I'm not six years old.

Laughing

well... I don't think 6 year olds like that color even! Laughing

When I was six, I did like the color. I think I was partial to it until I was about seven or eight. Then my bedroom was painted green and I really liked it. After that I avoided pink like the plague.

I wouldn't mind pink so much if they were not overdoing it. I mean I would be opposed to any color being overdone. One gets sick of looking at one color and rebels against it. If they did too much of any other color, I would feel the same way. But, pink and baby blue makes me break out in hives. It's been that way since they released the baby stuff. I hated that week with a passion. The only thing that saved me from my own insanity was that was the week the cash shop released the polar bears.

Guest Guest
i honestly don't care for pink...

but yeah.. i like my pastel colors once in a while, but now it's too much. i feel like my eyes are getting cavities. plus none of my rooms even work well with these new items. at least i wont be wasting money much on the new items. (just the dolls as always)

i want more golds, silvers, blacks, just.. more strong solid colors.

Riuna wrote:

but yeah.. i like my pastel colors once in a while, but now it's too much. i feel like my eyes are getting cavities. plus none of my rooms even work well with these new items. at least i wont be wasting money much on the new items. (just the dolls as always)

LaughingLaughingLaughing @ 'My eyes are getting cavities'...love that line. I may one day use that in a story...that's one I've never heard before. Love it!

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Riuna wrote:

LaughingLaughingLaughing @ 'My eyes are getting cavities'...love that line. I may one day use that in a story...that's one I've never heard before. Love it!

why thank you tiddly! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

but it's true.. the colors look so.. its like sugar + babies + more sugar + 50 tons of cotton candy... i feel like my blood pressure just shot through the roof thinking about that.

I just want to say that you all know what are you talking about... im with you guys, DONT WANT PINK
i thought that this week with easter coming will be more yellowfull or nicer with bunnies everywhere, but why pink, why ""
I mean who said that easter was suppose to be babykind, i remember easter when i was in US and it was nothing like PS paints it
we cant colors people, colors!!!!!!

and know retruning to the top topic.. do you think is a good idea to sell the 4999 now? or is it better to wait until next week?

Guest Guest
Fálcor wrote:
I just want to say that you all know what are you talking about... im with you guys, DONT WANT PINK
i thought that this week with easter coming will be more yellowfull or nicer with bunnies everywhere, but why pink, why ""
I mean who said that easter was suppose to be babykind, i remember easter when i was in US and it was nothing like PS paints it

and know retruning to the top topic.. do you think is a good idea to sell the 4999 now? or is it better to wait until next week?

even rainbow colows would be okay. something bright, and not so dull. bleh. if i want sky blue, i'll look at the sky. if i want pink, i'll look at bubblegum. LOL

and i am selling a few 4999s here and there just so i have enough money to buy things for any new items coming up.

Riuna wrote:
Fálcor wrote:

if i want sky blue, i'll look at the sky. if i want pink, i'll look at bubblegum. LOL

that is so funny hahahaaha

i think i'll do the same thing.. sell a few now and wait till next week

The PS market is getting completely oversaturated with pink items and the problem is, too many people are so caught up in this pink craze, that the rest of us are being ignored by Playfish. The problem isn't so much that there are pink items available, but that everything that is a TWS consist of one of those three colors (white, baby blue, baby pink). They are also always more expensive, so when I look at the spoilers, I can automatically pick out what the TWS items are going to be. Generally they are all pink and instead of getting really psyched about the new week, they are starting to look the same. It's like Lucky Strike said about the items looking washed out and bland. They look that way to me. And it's that way just about every week.

It's becoming an eyesore. The clothing is case in point. I click on my wardrobe icon and I have three pages of pink things because they were TWS items and I bought a few doubles for later trading. In turn, I type in yellow, or green, and find only a small number of items that are actually those colors or available.

Anymore, it's become a monumental hassle for me to buy this junk to just put in my chest and wait until some fime day when I can sell it and be rid of it. I don't think I am all that keen on buying anymore pink stuff that I will never use again, and it will just sit there waiting for people to ask about it.

This happened during that horrific baby week from last year. I like babies and small children a lot, but I also saw the other side of it through two people who were deeply distraught by it. One of them had lost a small child, and that stuff reminded her of that particular loss. She had to forfeit her visits for that week because going and seeing all those baby rooms hurt her too much emotionally. IMO it was incredibly short sighted of Playfish to release these sorts of items at all. To some, it may be cute and sweet, but too others, it can evoke some very painful memories. I think the whole baby blues, pinks and whites are just an extention of that baby week, and I don't like it at all.

im speechless with your story Tiddly, im so sorry to hear that happened
Sad

This wasn't my experiences, but it was the experience of these other people and I got to listen to them while they told me about what they had experienced. It was very sad, and generally it is very hard for me to see anyone emotionally hurt because of something that is released in a game that is supposed to be fun.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
This wasn't my experiences, but it was the experience of these other people and I got to listen to them while they told me about what they had experienced. It was very sad, and generally it is very hard for me to see anyone emotionally hurt because of something that is released in a game that is supposed to be fun.

yes dear, i know that wasnt your experience thank God, but still it isnt anything good to hear for anybody. I know it should've been awfull for them and also PF doesnt have the fault of that. I mean, they make a game for others to have fun with, no other intentions than that (except to make money for themselves, but anyways) and they dont intent to harm anybody.
i can tell you my experience with that, you see im an actor and work for a comedy show where our only intention is to give the audience a fun time so they can distract for at least 2 hours during the show, making them luagh with our sillyness, but it has happened that sometimes people get hurt with our plays coz of other experience that they lived. for example, one time a couple whent to see us, the husband convinced his wife to go out at night coz she had recently lost a member of her family and wanted her to distract and help her, but in the middle of the first act of our play in that time, we had to drag a dead body out of the stage, it was all part of the show and honestly that poor woman couldnt take it and left at the intermission. the husbands intention was to help her and ours was to make her have fun, there was no way we could've find out what was she passing through at the time. so all im trying to say is that there are somethings that are left out of our hands, and playfish is at the same point as our show with that poor women you discribed. Im not trying to defend PF, im just saying that sometimes we cant do anything about. said apart of the pink strike

anyways, someboy loosing their child is something i wouldn't wish to anyone, not even my worst enemy

Yeah, I think you're right, it is not intended, but there were a lot of people in my circle of friends (at the time) who were pretty upset about it. Some even went to TOF and mentioned it, and they got raked over the coals by the regulars there.

That's part of the reason I will not go to TOF to hang out...too many cold hearted people frequenting that forum.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Yeah, I think you're right, it is not intended, but there were a lot of people in my circle of friends (at the time) who were pretty upset about it. Some even went to TOF and mentioned it, and they got raked over the coals by the regulars there.

That's part of the reason I will not go to TOF to hang out...too many cold hearted people frequenting that forum.

that is so true... im not part of that forum either, i prefer here, you make really good friends, only kind and wonderful good hearted people like you Tiddly Ashamed

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Awwww, you are so sweet. Smile You went and made me smile. congratulations

not me.. the sweet one here is you