Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clair a bell

Does pf/ps not like me or what!! Now i know my pc is going the same way!!!!

Where do i start lol. The last 'big' update for pet society resulted in my camera disappering and also my share button!!! Couldnt share flowers or ask for my missing petling!!! Basically couldnt post anything at all!!!!
Now its even worse!!!! When i do visits my pet doesnt do what i request it too, if i click to kiss it dances or fights!! Sometimes ( rarely ) it does as i press but not very often That isnt really that bad but everytime i try and get on ps on my pc it says error 2025 or something and the faq wont load!! i dont even understand what its on about!!!! So i thought on, ive got my laptop back from my mums so ill go ps on there. Well it let me on and while on it i got the message about it being a new day and no need to refresh so i did what i usually do and just clicked another room in my house and nothing!!!! No new lotto so i refreshed and still no new lotto! I restarted, my laptop crashed!!!! So i logged into my other halfs profile and low and behold still no flipping LOTTO
Why does this keep happening to me!!! I feel like giving up once and for all SadSad
Poor old me ??

i share you pain hun Sad there is so much going wrong in PS at the moment
Sad i had 15 gifts and it took me 30 minutes to open them because my game freezes for 30 odd seconds Sad and it takes me ages to get into PS, playfish need to sort things out quickly!

Put it this way im glad i know better or my language wouldnt be in english lol
I just seem to have problem after problem but this one defo takes the biscuit Sad Playfish really want to sort it out, thier really tesiing me now
Even my other half doesnt push it this much 8) lol x

Im getting really fed up with PS right now. Mine is the same.Takes sooo long to load and when it does finally load it freezes up and just wont budge.

They really should start fixing this because alot of poeple are getting really fed up with it now and i can see alot of people leaving PS and playing a new game. Im certinatly thinking about it because of whats going on and plus they give us 50 coins per visit now but then bump the prices sky high for the items. Rediculous!!!

and another thing what is up with the timing on visits!!!! The gifting of the flower is more stupid than helpful!!! If they didnt cut prices on things they wouldnt need to give us things like 'free' seeds
I think i should stop with the ranting or ill be the same colour as that

Lagg makes the game unplayable
I went to jump on the trees hunting eggs and my only option to leave the area was to click on the add playfish cash logo, I couldnt move at all after walking some steps Mad

Mine seems to be working fine..not sure what's wrong with yours? Maybe you don't have a good internet connection...not sure though.

EDIT: No severe lagging or anything..just the normal lag, but it's not that bad..I can usually get around my 114 visits in about 20 minutes.

Mine is the same way as yours Claire a bell. It lags.I can hardly open anything the past day or two.The message board was great until this morning.Eggs disappear when I find them.My computer freezes up.I get errors too.It's just a mess right now.I thought it was my computer.Makes me feel better knowing I"m not the only one. I guess we just have to deal with it Smile. Thanks for sharing.

Does that make me the only one that does not have any connection problems with the game?

mine is very laggy too ... taking forever to open gifts, and I have a fast broadband connection so it is not my internet .. Mad

Mangoberri wrote:
Does that make me the only one that does not have any connection problems with the game?

Your very lucky then, it really annoys me!!! I could shout at it sometimes

kasijab wrote:
mine is very laggy too ... taking forever to open gifts, and I have a fast broadband connection so it is not my internet .. Mad

Opening gifts doesnt take me that long but visiting is a nightmare, i dont even do it that often as i get about 10 visits in an hour and thats just no good to me
Ive always been on the same internet connection so i know its not that, its everytime theres so changes it all goes downhill from there for me, if they didnt change the game as much ide be ok lol x