Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

I miss PSFC - the best forum ever!

Guest Guest

I miss everyone here. I'll be back asap! I see you've created a special section again! AND I'M MISSING IT!
I'm preparing for the competition and all I can say is that it's going pretty fine.

I MISS YOU ALL!!!!

we miss you too!!!

but good luck with the violin!!
i have a competition next week ,in the informatics, and looks like i won't be able to come the whole week either

Lazar I knw U can do it!!!^_^ good luck and god bless you also.

we'll be cheering for you~ and dun forget to record your competition so we can watch and listen to u play ^_^ hehe

Take a moment to check your door, Lazar. Smile Here's hoping that you have all the success that there is. We'll all be here when you get back.

we miss u tooo Laaaaz!!!!!!!!!! the best of luck with your violin and may you be the winner again!!!!

Guest Guest
MaMaShiShi wrote:
good luck! let us know how it goes!

I will! I`ll do everything in my power to win the 1st place!
hannahbananaa wrote:
miss you to lazar!!!

Aww hannah!
tweet40 wrote:
we miss you too!!!

but good luck with the violin!!
i have a competition next week ,in the informatics, and looks like i won't be able to come the whole week either

God luck!! :leppy:
mimimouse wrote:
Lazar I knw U can do it!!!^_^ good luck and god bless you also.

we'll be cheering for you~ and dun forget to record your competition so we can watch and listen to u play ^_^ hehe

Don't know about that lol Laughing It takes more then 5 hours for the video to upload on youtube lol... and I am only allowed 1 hour in the internet caffe Smile
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Take a moment to check your door, Lazar. Smile Here's hoping that you have all the success that there is. We'll all be here when you get back.

Thank you Yvette so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have officially made my day for the 1000th time! God bless you! congratulations
Fashionista wrote:
we miss u tooo Laaaaz!!!!!!!!!! the best of luck with your violin and may you be the winner again!!!!

Thank you

Good Luck with the Violin. For me Violin and Piano sound the best.

Guest Guest
Tromo3 wrote:
Good Luck with the Violin. For me Violin and Piano sound the best.

I cannot agree more!

Guest Guest
Yes I did,once I saw it,I jumped from the floor to the ceiling !!!!!!!

yes they are amazing i completly adore my white mini piano and gonna buy the white cello tmrw!!!!!

aaaaw, I miss everybody here too!

I just wish I could be as active as some months ago! and I hope when I'll be back I'll find you here, Lazar!!

Guest Guest
Chiaretta wrote:
aaaaw, I miss everybody here too!

I just wish I could be as active as some months ago! and I hope when I'll be back I'll find you here, Lazar!!

I remember how much I was active SadSad

hey i don't want neither of you to be sad!!!!! i am not as active as before but as everybody we responsibilities but we are here even for a little and what is that makes the difference!

Guest Guest
Fashionista wrote:
hey i don't want neither of you to be sad!!!!! i am not as active as before but as everybody we responsibilities but we are here even for a little and what is that makes the difference!

well said

Guest Guest
yes! I have 1