Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

Chinesse help

hello everybody, im trying to catch up on my chinesse PS colection, unfurtunately i didnt play PS when all the chinese items were out, and the database is not helping me coz it doesnt show all the items or i dont know how to search for them coz i dont know the extact names, neither do i know wich items should i have to look for

so i will really apreciate if you guys can helping out with this new porject i have in mind
any help with do, a list of the names, pictures of your chinese rooms or of the items

in advance

congratulations

Do you mean the Prosperitiy Plushie. It was in Lunar Chinese New Year.

Tromo3 wrote:
Do you mean the Prosperitiy Plushie. It was in Lunar Chinese New Year.

yes all of that,
lamps, windows, plushies, dolls, stickers food, anything... specially from last years, coz all of the items of this year i do have them, they were in stores on the valentine week
im mostly looking for anyhting from 2009 and before

BTW i love you avatar its so so cute

when you go in kogaweb.net roll your mouse over search->advanced search
then on the categories you'll see event. Here choose chinese new year (if you want only the old ones click on week the hole year congratulations )

thanks Lucky

so you mean that this are all the items? i thought there were more

ishot-17.jpg

but what about the Shoji windows and door? and isnt there any wallpaper and floor?

they are a few more (defenatly the lucky rug [mb item]) but maybe it was the previous or next week so they didn't count them? (weird...)

Lucky Strike wrote:
they are a few more (defenatly the lucky rug [mb item]) but maybe it was the previous or next week so they didn't count them? (weird...)

yeah the rug is on 2008 i just checked. but where are the little panda and bunny thingys
do you know what am i talking about?

ohhh u mean like the bunny and panda wall ropey thingys? i think there call like sachel or something like that. i dont think there from /CNY..there the 2009 items

oh yes.. i just search it up.. its fragant sachet.. thank you very much Smile

is the tatami floor a chinese item?
does anybody know?

I think there were a number of Asian items that have come out that are not part of the Chinese week collection. It would be an interesting project to collect them. I recall a waving luck cat, for instance.

12416_12.jpg

Ok this is what i have so far.. im still missing the Oriental tea pot and cup and the red drum deco...
can you help me think of anything else...
BTW i dont think the wooden cat decor its oriental, its thaliand isnt it? bu t i thought i look well with all the backround

And a big to all of you who helped me out with this project