Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

Brand new Idea

i was just facebooking and found something really special that i want to share with all of you and would like to propose we have our own one.
Its was a Farmville Podcast, and i thought wow that is a great idea why dont we make our very own PSFC podcast. this will increase our number of members and will also be a fun way to know all the new features in PS.
I'l leaving the farmville podcast so you can see what im talking about.
my suggestions are, to make it more cheerful, (frankly the FV is kind a doll for me, even tho im a FV fan) talk about all the spoilers, technics, features, doubts and bugs on PS. also we can include the weekly news on PSFC and we can post them on our FB acc to invite other PS fans to join PSFC

so what do you think? who can be our announcer?
i will love to do it, but my english isnt very good Ashamed but surely i would love to help out in the production of the podcast.

any suggestions?

here is the FV podcast so you can all see what im talking about

From what I understand, a podcast is almost like a prerecorded segment that can be downloaded and played back on an iPod or iPhone. Other than that I'm clueless.

I hear about things like podcasts and twitter, and am totally lost in the lingo.

I will look into this, but to be honest I'm not sure where to start lol

Let me do some research congratulationscongratulations

Tromo3... a Podcast its a like a radio show, that it has been recorded and you can listen to eat any time you want. i recomend you to go on Itunes store and look out all the freee podcasts so you can get an idea.

Tiddly... you have the idea... its just waht you said

Lea.. im doing some research my self too, and getting some ideas of how we can do it.. i'll let you know if i find anything that could help us
congratulations

i can make a video for youtube that everyone can share on their profiles Smile

tweet40 wrote:
i can make a video for youtube that everyone can share on their profiles Smile

yes that is what im talking about, its really simple to make it.. right know im actually working on a demo sample for Lea to see so she can get the idea of how could it be..

i would love to see your youtube video so we can get some ideas on how to do the podcast

apareantly, my mic is broken (tyvm, for that bro!) so i can't do it Sad
but if someone could record it and send it to me, i could make a video that suits it, and upload it, and give you all a link to share it on your FB profile.
idk how else it could work (if you are including me) Smile

tweet40 wrote:
apareantly, my mic is broken (tyvm, for that bro!) so i can't do it Sad
but if someone could record it and send it to me, i could make a video that suits it, and upload it, and give you all a link to share it on your FB profile.
idk how else it could work (if you are including me) Smile

did you see the farmville video i posted on the top post?
im making something like that but ofcourse with a PS theme

when i finish i could send it to you, ony the voice record ofcourse, so you can fit images

btw did you see my Hocus Pet Pocus Video i made?

here it is for you to see.. hope you like it

really cool!!

but i thought something like the farmville video, some fan questions, psfc news... blah blah... and spoilers!!!

yes! instead of the spoilers to make a video like that!! congratulations

but that would be reeeeally, hard, because idk who would record it EVERY WEEK...
i'd love to do it, but my mic is broken, so unless i get a new one... i can't do it Sad

really cool!!

but i thought something like the farmville video, some fan questions, psfc news... blah blah... and spoilers!!!

yes of course, i just wanted to share the video i made

yes! instead of the spoilers to make a video like that!! congratulations

but that would be reeeeally, hard, because idk who would record it EVERY WEEK...
i'd love to do it, but my mic is broken, so unless i get a new one... i can't do it Sad

that is what im working on right now, but it has to be a PSFC mod, so it can have the PSFC name on it... im just making a sample for Lisa, and then she or Mr. Mayor can do it