Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Pics of some new stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

market is a new shop, luxury and gadget are out, cash changed name!!!!

how do get rid of the newspaper????????? i opened it 3847509475 times and it's still on the notification board!!!!!!! Mad

I sense some really bad copying going on here.

Iv been doing some research and iv found out that most people that are on my friends list play Petville.

Now..... If you go to the shops in petville...You will find out that they are layed out in rooms......Like walls and floors.....Living room......Bedroom.....Brthroom etc.......

Playfish has gone and done exactally the same thing......

I know playfish know about petville cause i remember them saying something about it ages ago....something about aww they are copying us blah blah blah...Having a fit over it but now whos copying who HUH!!

I dont really like the new look. Its really buggy and i used to be able to go straight to the items i want...but now they have taken out some shops and put others in and sorted the items into rooms....I jhust cant get my barings.....Why cant they just leave it alone!!!!

Grr!

yeah... a friend of mine told me that too...

HOW DO I GET RID OF THAT NEWSPAPER???????????????????????????????????????? Mad

I have long hoped that playfish would sort the shops better and divide them up in sections like this. It is disconcerting at first, and I think it's going to take a while to get used to and find what I want, but I'm hoping to get used to it. I think in the long run it will be better when they add new items, we'll know where to go. I don't agree with where they put some things, but it can't all be perfect either. And I really wish they'd put all the cash items in one store so I can avoid that store altogether! I don't like seeing the cash stuff mixed in with the regular items, but then, that's how they're getting money...

Lucky Strike wrote:
yeah... a friend of mine told me that too...

HOW DO I GET RID OF THAT NEWSPAPER???????????????????????????????????????? Mad

It is there FOREVER. You can open how many times you want to read it. It is the same in Restaurnat City. I love the newsapaper, you can read new things again and again. It taked you to the noticeboard when you log In I think.

Lucky Strike wrote:
market is a new shop, luxury and gadget are out, cash changed name!!!!

how do get rid of the newspaper????????? i opened it 3847509475 times and it's still on the notification board!!!!!!! Mad

i think the news paper pet left a lot of newspapers on you doorstep... he played the same trick on me.

OT does anybody know where did this cat hat came from?

ishot-26.jpg

BTW that is Gaia's pet congratulations

I want the cat hat!!!

I like the new shop layout.Sorry, I just do.I like that my pets are normal size again.
I just wish items were cheaper and more colorful!

we need more colors!!!! ......and yes the newspaper needs to go after we read it!!

Tromo3 wrote:
Am I the only one that Loves the newspaper?

mmmm i thnik so... i mean i like the new nespaper feature, is better than the plain Mr. Mayor letter... but we can get it off the nitice board... and that is what i dont like Ashamed

Tromo3 wrote:
I like it cause we can read it 10 000 times.

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I want the cat hat!!!

I like the new shop layout.Sorry, I just do.I like that my pets are normal size again.
I just wish items were cheaper and more colorful!

we need more colors!!!! ......and yes the newspaper needs to go after we read it!!

Don't you dare try to steal my cats hat.. I put it on just to torment you..

BTW all of PlayFish games have that stupid newspaper that never goes away..

i don't mind having the newspaper , but it would nice to turn page and every section to be a direct link to related article!!!!!!

I want the cat hat too, but so far no luck. It may be because I am having too much fun with the pie box. Hehehe.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I want the cat hat too, but so far no luck. It may be because I am having too much fun with the pie box. Hehehe.

Knock Knock !!!

Oh you are such a sweetheart. Thank you. Tiddly Winks is walking the neighborhood in it now. congratulations Yay!!!!!!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Oh you are such a sweetheart. Thank you. Tiddly Winks is walking the neighborhood in it now. congratulations Yay!!!!!!!!

your welcome hun.. its a pleassure to gift my friends and angels

aw!!!!! that was so sweet of you falcor!!!!!

i know what you mean tiddly no luck with the hat or the pink flowers! too and either with new boxes just wanted a second purple cat for my sister!