Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

New Pet Society Items...Revealed!

New Pet Society Items...Revealed!

Thats right, here at PSFC we always bring you the hottest news, once again we're revealing the BRAND NEW Pet Society items before they are released, take a look!

No new shops coming at least this monday!
check here
http://forum.playfish.com/showpost.php?p=18026904&postcount=20
and here
http://forum.playfish.com/showpost.php?p=18027400&postcount=22

untitl11.jpg

OMG OMG SUCH NICE ITEMS!!!!! i want all of them *checks bank account* ....um....might need to save alot LOL

Paint store?! Very exciting!!!!

start saving money i was gone trip for a week and i lose more money what a pitty

Looks like it's Italina week - I spot Tiramisu! And I love the mirror with ivy, and the idea of a paint shop? Not sure about the cars/motorcycles or what that might mean/so after this cash shop thing

WOW!!! THAT'S LOTS OF ITEMS, JUST NICE FOR MY NEW ROOM...... :biggrin: : :biggrin: :

I guess some of the items are for the cash store. I bet the car and motor scooter will be in there.

the items are soooooooo beautiful! and this stress me more! more items..means more renovation! and im so stress wid renovation =( duno how to decorate my house!

Yay to Tiramisu! congratulations

I was looking forward to a spending spree this weekend, but guess I should wait until Monday - the new items look amazing

OMG!!!!! Awesome new items!! ?? Love them all, I can't wait to get the bamboo leaf rice!!! I need to save up now... :laugh:

omg omg!!!!! I think Im going crazy!! :35: :blink:

I CANT WAAAIT!! :chair: :chair:

NEW ITALIAN stuff makes me crazy!!! finally I can be italian eve in PS!! :laugh:

And look at the venetian boat! ahahahah it's like the real one....and I see them everyday!! :laugh:

And the Vespa! My pet loves bikes and want one! :-) Hope it won't cost us the entire house! :Oops:

:belay: HEY GUYS! Do you like the new items?

I was looking forward to a spending spree this weekend, but guess I should wait until Monday - the new items look amazing[/quote]

Exactly!! :biggrin: :

loooooooove new items!!!!!!!! love new food and clothes!!!!

Guest Guest

yeah there are awesome but i think most of them will go to the cash shop! :ranting2: :ranting: hope not.... Mad

Guest Guest
jwr wrote:
yeah there are awesome but i think most of them will go to the cash shop! :ranting2: :ranting: hope not.... Mad
:iagree:

I love all the new items Just wish that they would show us which shop they are going in so i dont get my hopes up on the items going in the cash shop :girl_cray2:

I'm so excited I can hardly wait. :biggrin: :

They all look amazing!! I can't wait!! I hope that some of the items won't go to the cash shop because that would really suck!!! I hate the cash shop!

Yes... I am sure the motorized stuff will be CASH.

Are all of these items going to be in stores on Monday or will some of them also be in gift boxes like the bubble chair, screen and art deco drum were this week? :mbounce:

Mama Mia...Looking forward..mmm shall have Pasta for dinner..just to get into the mood :59:

Pet Name: Prince Coco

Duuuude, bamboo leaf rice, pilgrim hat, autumn leaf pics, a vial of blood (I think), Dragon boat, Gladiator outfit, fireplace thing, and an ivy mirror! *explodes of the awesomeness*

Guest Guest
Why did you just slap a new "top secret" sticker thing ontop of the paint counter?

Inkllicious wrote:
Why did you just slap a new "top secret" sticker thing ontop of the paint counter?

Yep, I wondered the same thing.... Maybe the place hosting the image added it? Not sure.

I was kinda dissapointed in this weeks releases. All the items I liked in the picture didn't come out this week. Sad I guess they'll be next weeks items -tiramisu, red dress, scooter, etc.

LadyArden wrote:
Inkllicious wrote:

Yep, I wondered the same thing.... Maybe the place hosting the image added it? Not sure.

I was kinda dissapointed in this weeks releases. All the items I liked in the picture didn't come out this week. Sad I guess they'll be next weeks items -tiramisu, red dress, scooter, etc.

yeah they were some of the items i was looking forward to Sad

Same here... the items I was excited about (scooter, pasta, windows, table, gladiator outfit, ornate screen... ) weren't released. Kind of a let down. Nothing new that I'm in a hurry to buy now...

Maybe all the Italian stuff is for next week, Italy's anniversary of the republic is 2nd June?

woo-hoo!!! the items are so adorable Smile

Guest Guest
LadyArden wrote:
Inkllicious wrote:

noo we added the sticker because we didnt know if it wad true..... also the items that we post mostly every week we dont say that on monfay will come all of these.....these are possible new items!

I think the vial of blood *hehe* is red vinegar. It's going to look CUTE next to the NIS olive oil! I love the spice rack too!

No worries, Sunday evening will be here soon! Smile

I thought it was balsamic vinegar. Sooo glad i've got olive oil!!!