Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

List of items you cannot trade in PSFC

There are certain items which cannot be traded within PSFC...this is in accordance with Playfish trading rules (playfish thread can be found here)

This is a list of items which cannot currently be traded:

Unreleased items -

With no exceptions

Specific stickers -

It's okay to trade Sticker Packs, but not to trade specific stickers.
It is not okay to trade/swap sticker packs for someone else's sticker packs (On a similar note, please don't try to bend the rules by using hints and other elusive/creative wording)

Specific seeds -

You cannot offer for trade specific seed...i.e. you cannot sell them ane guarantee what you will get in them

Cash coin cards/codes

You cannot offer anyone a code from a cash card in return for a trade. This is strictly against playfish rules

Anyone found to be asking for these items or offering these items for sale will receive a permenant ban from PSFC and their information passed onto Playfish!

Golden Mayor

Golden mayors were given by playfish as prizes to their recent comps andd so there were only a few released. Hacked golden mayors will not be allowed to be traded in PSFC

Guest Guest

A big thank you to lisa for this info. I didn't knew about this. I hope It'll affect traders.

Didn't realise people have hacked the mysterious flowers... how sad is that!

now I will strictly follow this rule so I won't get into trouble so thank you for info!! congratulations

Whew! I was just about to sell my cc Trident! Thanks so much for the info.

So I guess I can only trade it with other treasure bait items... *sigh* huhuhuhu... so wanted a Cat hat for it...

first post updated:

The ban has now been lifted on trading treasure bait items and mysterious flowers seed flowers congratulationscongratulations

lea75 wrote:
first post updated:

The ban has now been lifted on trading treasure bait items and mysterious flowers seed flowers congratulationscongratulations

wow!!! that's a good news

Guest Guest

those are wonderful news congratulations

hi im new here!..can anyone help me how to trade??.. pls!!

Can anyone help me?
I've been wondering whether or not we are allowed to trade CC items and its products (for example: the fishes in the bags from Net A Fish Stall)

wew! Glad to hear it's allowed ^^ thanks for the info! (wow how many times have i said this Laughing you helped me a lot Lol)