Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Wierd but funny!

If you have a fairy.
Click your chest then click and hold your fairy and move it alittle to the side and while your still moving it....LET GO!.......I moved it really fast and let go and the fairy went zooming across my screen....bumping of the side then going back....It never stops until you close your chest .

Try it...it scared me at 1st but when i dont it again it kinda amused me Laughing

let me see if can do it, and will make a short clip so you can see

i dont know if im not doing right.. but it doesnt work for me

im not sure about the ghosts cause i dont have one...but io have just done it with my fairy.

What you do...you put your fairy/ghost in your room...Then close your chest so that the ghost/fairy is moving about.
Then open your chest again and click and hold your fairy/gohst.

Move it alittle....Whilst holding it and then let it go.....It will go side to side across your screen....I only have my mobile to show you and its going to be all fuzze and stuff so i cant record it =(.

Imm try and find a recording programme so i can show you hehe.

i now i did it... i thought you had to move it in your chest... not in the room
is really funny... thanks

i could make the video tho so hope you can see it for yourself

Lucky have you trown your soap, or any other item?
make it the same why you trow items, hold it move it and let go before you stop the mouse ( i hope this makes sence)

it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: ????????????

I'm gonna die!!!!!!

i just did it with the butterflies and it works too

poor little butterflies