Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pickles1

Hi...........Pickles has landed

Well I have 'lurked' a couple of times in the last couple of days but haven't had time to post. Today I am waiting in for a delivery and decided to have a really good look around the forum. I see that one of my favourite ladies is Admin here (Tiddly winks) and a few more people I seem to stalk are here too (Hi Ames congratulations )

I have been playing PS almost a year now. Pickles is one year old on 4th April and I remember well only having one neighbour so that I couldn't buy some of the stuff that people now have in their rooms from last Easter. In the last year I have made so many online friends, a lot of them are really special to me.

On a personal note I am Mum to 2 grown up lads. The eldest one is getting married at the end of May in Gretna Green in Scotland. I have been married to my soul mate for almost 30 years. I work part time in a Secondary School as an Administrator and I am also a Complimentary Therapist working with crystals and oils.

Not admin, but moderator. Smile It's so lovely to see you here. I am overjoyed to see you here. I was about to send you an ingame message inviting you over here, and just didn't. Then I saw you here and I am just overjoyed. Smile

Love it that you are here. Welcome, welcome, welcome. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask. This forum has a lot of friendly and helpful regulars.

Sorry Tiddly. I was so excited to post that I didn't put your correct title. Smile

Ohhhhh Wendy!!!! Welcome welcome!!! It's lovely and warm in here... grab a glass of whatever takes your fancy xx

Welcome to the PSFC Family!!!! You are going to love it here If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask...I look forward to seeing you around congratulations

Ahh Wendy I missed this .. so glad to see you here hon xxxx