Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Easter Treats!!!

My mother in law is a gem, today we received a package from them filled with yummy Easter candies and marzipan pastries. Germany is heaven at Eastertime.

I am now in Calorie Heaven. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

You are so lucky to have such a caring Mother in Law ...

I love Easter Sweets!!!! Isn't Family the Greatest!!! Enjoy and I hope you and your hubby have a Wonderful Easter Weekend

you lucky thing!!

WOnder how much a plane ticket to Germany would be ?? LaughingLaughing

for Lisa

and enjoy those treats in the name of all of us who are now wanting to taste them

Chiaretta wrote:
I LOVE marzipan!!!!

i want some, tiddly!

Guest Guest
did someone say CALORIES?

Lucky you!! I LOVE marzipan!!! I can't get the good and pretty stuff here. (i love the figurines they make out of marzipan). My mom in Canada goes to a German store and buys all kinds of marzipan treats and then ships them to me here in Croatia for Christmas!! LOL!

my cousins from switzerland visited today, and they got me some chocolate eggs and bunnies..

and i don't care about calories... my metabolism works weird, so i don't get fat from chocolate

Oh it is, and my husband has the same metabolism as you, tweet. Such lucky folks.

Here's a neat bit. This morning I got another package for Easter, and this one was totally unexpected. Smile

In it was a salami from the area where my husband comes from. We're going to be eating well during this holiday. Nom nom nom.