Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreams3

I need corporate prayers now!

just this week i dream of been pursue by someone people who send wolves at me....then i escaped but still be pursued by unknown persons and it appears my palm of my right hand was cramp ..that when i woked up i felt it on my hand physically

secondly i just dreamt this night of be stinged by some strange bugs that all my face and some body parts where rising...where the stings where. I woke 5am the first thing on my mind was do the lords supper which i did and pray warfare prayers.

Please pray with me .i know the enemy is trying to afflict me..that what ever attacks the enemy is planing or have carried out in any part of my life/family/business will fail completely..and that i will no give up praying. although through out the day i am always in the mood of prayer...i dont want to be discouraged. i have passed through a lot in my life.

thanks

Father God, I pray that you send your angels to protect dreams3 and that the plans of the enemy will not prosper! Lord I pray that when his plans come to nothing that dreams3 comes back here to give testimony of how you delivered from the lions mouth once agian! God i praise you that you heard our prayer and will do it because you are faithful!!! In Jesus name we pray amen.

daphanie02 wrote:
Father God, I pray that you send your angels to protect dreams3 and that the plans of the enemy will not prosper! Lord I pray that when his plans come to nothing that dreams3 comes back here to give testimony of how you delivered from the lions mouth once agian! God i praise you that you heard our prayer and will do it because you are faithful!!! In Jesus name we pray amen.

I agree, and I declare God's faithfulness, justice and righteousness over my sister's life. The plans of the devil will not prevail!!!! In Jesus name, amen!!!