Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

NOt sure if this was a vision or dream

This morning I woke up after I saw my director wearing her white lab coat and navy blue scrubs, she had a evil look on her face... I would say she looked angry. I think this s a another warning to be aware. Yesterday she tried to pull a fast one on me again..... another attack from the enemy. I am trying get better, but it seem like everytime things are trying to get better between us. She tries something else. I know its the enemy. Help!! I asking GOd to give me Peace on this JOb or open up another Door. with more pay and a better BOss in Jesus Name

lovetoworship,

May I suggest that you start praying blessings over her. Bless her in the city, and the field, bless her when she comes and when she goes, bless her in her decision making, her job, her finances, her family, her health, her peace, joy, love, kindness, temperance, her sense of fairness, bless her in everything.

Lord,

I pray a blessing over lovetoworship. I bless her when she comes and when she goes, I bless her in her health, her finances, her job, her relationship with her boss, her deep revelation of your truth in her life, her ability to do all that would be required of her in her job, in every area and facet of her life. We thank you Lord for this blessing.

In Jesus name Amen!

your servant,

Connie

When I think of how you are going through things, I think of how God trained David for his important role as a king to the chosen people by allowing Saul to pursue David. But all the while David never spoke ill of Saul and did not try to get Saul back. He just said, the Lord judge between you and me...Of course, it helps when you know that the Lord has already made the judgement. It is unfortunate that although God desires to redeem people, and though we seek peace with everyone as far as we can, there are still Sauls in the world that people pick to be their king, and then God brings on a David (apple of His eye) because of their heart, knowing they will do what a Saul cannot do. Ok, Kimie? David?

Yep thats right and I am going to take Saul down.. Innocent people are at stake here.. Its not about me. its about what the Lord wants. Amen

God is going to have to move Saul. God put is the one who raises up and deposes kings (those in authority). If she is going to be moved from the scene, God will move her. This is just another preparation for you when you assume your own type of kingship (area of dominion). Keep doing what you are doing. Pray, fast, worship, forgive, and always, always, always, don't speak ill of the woman, refuse to put out your hand to touch her. (Don't do anything in word or deed to hurt her.)