Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

What do you think on the new items??

not me!!!! where's tiddly to scream???????

i also like that the hotel plushie is just 10 coins! btw... since when are they gonna leave it in the game?

(i'm going to bed really soon as it is 3:30am here! )

I bought the pink bathroom stuff for my 6 yr old daughter's pet. She'll like it.

But I am so surprised that the pink set, being TWS, costs less than the other sets. Black looks the nicest though.

I hate it all. The only things i liked are the cash shop things.. i have been gifted a door and one window but can't afford to buy another so may have to try and trade instore coins for another later.

I don't like ANYTHING. I have spent 400 coins.. and that was on the hotel plushies. That was the only instore item i liked. What a joke this week is.

Ahhh there okay... Thgere has been plenty better though! x
I just wish i would of been on pet society about a year ago! To see all the item's that are worth thousands right now! x

Lucky Strike wrote:
not me!!!! where's tiddly to scream???????

i also like that the hotel plushie is just 10 coins! btw... since when are they gonna leave it in the game?

(i'm going to bed really soon as it is 3:30am here! )

Tiddly scream..,...Okay....

How's that? I hate the pink and baby blue....I can't stand it anymore. What are they trying to do, land me in an asylum?

How's that?

But seriously, while I like black, I really think they are going for doctor's waiting room here. I don't like it. Sad

voted for this one: NOT BABY PINK AND BLUE AGAIN!!!!!!!! (atleast we got some black itmes!!!) expensive!

ahhh the black items are expensive!! and i really have no interest at all on the other items even the tws Sad the only thing im liking are the cc items!

Has anyone figured out what the point of those gold and silver coins are? I am really fed up with the magnet thing. I got a couple of things, but now I keep getting those stupid coins. I kept one, but refreshed. It's a waste of CCs, IMO.

I think There is some problem in wig dye,
I see in TOF say some wig not dyed and also dyed the wrong wig
I think everyone should wait until the problem is fixed

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Has anyone figured out what the point of those gold and silver coins are? I am really fed up with the magnet thing. I got a couple of things, but now I keep getting those stupid coins. I kept one, but refreshed. It's a waste of CCs, IMO.

Have you got in the room? I really want to see it.

hehe! honestly i also bought more tings for a friends than me! so now i can go back to finish my easter shoping!

tiddly... i though you where gonna scream more!