Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

i want.. but i can't!! :(

i want to get rid of my petlings!

they ran away, as i've been away for a few days.. and i'm enjoying it!

they are just soooo annoying!!! jumping arround the house.... not letting me dress my pet up... (you know when you're dressing your pet, and they keep standing in front of it, and you can't see anything? )

but here are hte reasons why i can't!!:

abbey dawn - i just love her!
CoCo - i just love her too! (i have a thing for brown petlings lol)
tiffany - she's my first petling!
yucky - someone has to guard the garden!
fox - come on!!! it's a fox!!

Ashamed

and they don't even chew on the furniture

..... why can't i get rid of them??

Just DO IT! I have my cc tiger and one lion left.. but even the lion is skating on thin ice! LOL

Ames wrote:
Just DO IT! I have my cc tiger and one lion left.. but even the lion is skating on thin ice! LOL

Poor lion

tweet40 wrote:
not letting me dress my pet up... (you know when you're dressing your pet, and they keep standing in front of it, and you can't see anything?

That is easy to solve, just move your petlings to another room or change clothes in a different one
Having all of them in one room is annoying when they are hungry and eat wrong food by mistake
I divide them in groups, so sometimes they are in the garden or in their spetial room
congratulations

I have eight and I get along with them fine. Two liions are in the Oz room, the dog and tiger are in the garden, three cats in the bedroom and Lamb in front room. If they are separated it's not so daunting come feeding time.

i can see what you mean Tweet, i have them all in my last top room and i dont have a lot of furniture there so they all stay near my pet, but i dont want to get rid of them, i just havent found the perfect plase for them yet

i stilll want my female lion

my cat is in the treehouse, one dog is in the front room, and others are in my chest....

i'm just too attached to them

that's why I finally decided to sell my petling. I think I want to get a new one.
But in the end I miss my petlings Sad