Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Insomnia..

Guest Guest
In the past 6 days I've been a victim of insomnia.
Every time I go to bed (10.30 pm) I always tumble in the bed and sweat,and I fall asleep 3 hours after I get into the bed itself! You can't imagine how my eyes look with the circles under them! Anyone has any advice how to prevent this from happening?
I also am waking up very early every day,and as the days pass, I wake up more and more earlier!
This is getting on my nerves,and for the worst part,I feel exhausted!

I've been searching the net but I've found nothing interesting about the cure. Can anyone tell me any advices,because anything would be appreciated very much!

Guest Guest
Really? Does that help?! Seriously!
I'll try lol!

Go read a boring book, or get an audio book and listen to it..very boring one, and it'll work. Or play some nature music..that would get you to sleep.

Guest Guest
I don't know what would I do without you,PSFC!
I'll try,that's for sure! Thank you!

If it works you girls will get gift bombed lol!

imagine something that can let you tired and sleep
I always do that if I cannot sleep

Laz... a cup of Camomile tea or any warm drink (not tea or coffee though!!) before you go to bed helps the body to relax. try going to bed a little earlier... say 10 and try to drop off that little bit earlier x

Guest Guest

OK everyone hannah banana is a pure sweetheart! You all are,fo course,but I've counted sheep (I have a program on my Nintendo) and I fell asleep and slept like a baby! Thank you!!!

Guest Guest
but seriously! I've never slept like this! LMAO!

I got an application on my iPhone called asleep, whenever I face sleeping problems it's the only cure. Smile

hi.. sorry to hear about this. i know exactly how you feel. one thing i could suggest besides everything above are non addictive sleep aids like antihistamines or melathonin. in some countries (most) these can be bought without prescription in pharmacies.

also if you drink coffee or sodas that include caffeine i'd suggest cutting down on them. Good luck, hugs