Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 2

Frannie wrote:
I will be planting flowers for Mother's Day. Anyone who knows me knows this is a huge sacrifice. Part of the reason I am going back to Chicago this weekend - tend to the graves for summer etc

i am going to go buy flowers and dirt with the money i won last night it is so mild here i see people planting already so i thought i would buy some perennial's i have white yellow and purple in my garden and want to add more,

Frannie wrote:
At least I will be home by Mother's day - Robin always cooks somwthing delightful for me that day

my hubbie can't cook so there is really nothing for me on Mothers day ,

Frannie wrote:
so gill... did you answer before? Was daughters impromptu visit of any consequence? You can decline to answer, of course!

No problem, yes, I did answer - no, it was all good ... amazing really! congratulations

armellproctor wrote:
Frannie wrote:
At least I will be home by Mother's day - Robin always cooks somwthing delightful for me that day

my hubbie can't cook so there is really nothing for me on Mothers day ,

aaaw (((hugs))) We already had Mother's Day in the UK, it's celebrated on the 4th Sunday of Lent.
Our girls do make the effort

@BG - Mothers always know who it is who's making the effort, don't worry about that.
I knew for years that it was ALWAYS ED, and thought all the more of her for bearing the whole issue

Laters Army TY again for the pressie!

Gill, I know she knows, but just it would be nice for her N would make the effort for once. I really don't mind to think of something, but I just wished it wouldn't come done to me every time. I just think it's sad N really doesn't make an effort, that's all. But I have to think it won't ever change, it's been this way for as long as I can remember (and about the same what I told earlier about the group work and me being the leader)

back... such a mountain to climb with that darned laundry. But the good news is anything I wash today can go right into the suitcase and I will have that much less to do Thursday

Misha is being a brat and won't let me change her out of the fishing gear... LOL.. going to move her to an empty room!

PMSL at the moment!

Mom started singing a piece of a song and it got stuck in my head... I posted it on Facebook, lol, it's a song I danced on when I was on a vacation in Mallorca, that's been already 17 years ago! (and when I met one of my best friends)

armellproctor wrote:
okay my dear friends i have to go for a bit take care xoxo

See you Army

Toulouse wrote:
Gill, I know she knows, but just it would be nice for her N would make the effort for once. I really don't mind to think of something, but I just wished it wouldn't come done to me every time. I just think it's sad N really doesn't make an effort, that's all. But I have to think it won't ever change, it's been this way for as long as I can remember (and about the same what I told earlier about the group work and me being the leader)

What you have to do BG is only fret and go on about the things that you can change - the stuff you can't change, you either have to accept, or opt out of - that's all that's in your power, it's up to you.

If you fret about the things you can't change, then all you do is upset yourself, and the people who annoy you don't suffer OR change, it's a complete waste of breath really.

Frannie wrote:
back... such a mountain to climb with that darned laundry. But the good news is anything I wash today can go right into the suitcase and I will have that much less to do Thursday

How long are you away for Frannie?

Zoonie wrote:
What you have to do BG is only fret and go on about the things that you can change - the stuff you can't change, you either have to accept, or opt out of - that's all that's in your power, it's up to you.

If you fret about the things you can't change, then all you do is upset yourself, and the people who annoy you don't suffer OR change, it's a complete waste of breath really.

Deep down inside I know that, thanks

Sorry guys for my ranting!

I'll be gone on this Friday early and then probably come home the following Friday. Plans are loose as I have control of my comings and goings because I will be driving. Might be earlier, if Mark is having trouble coping.

and then I am done traveling for a while. Need to stay home and get some stuff done (says here in small print)

am i correct in assuming the geisha mask and prince are from the gold mystery boxes? I can't even find them ion the trading forum

Gill.. Sophie.. sorry to leave you both, but I am going to go lie down for a bit

I have to go too, it was mother on the phone - and now dinner's ready.

Armell .... Frannie ... Diane ... and anyone else who wants one ...

I am going to be making siggy's over the next couple of days .... If you want new ones. let me know .... Tag me in some pictures and I will make you one .... I need pictures that have a white background. If you have any ideas of what you want, send me a message ... Hubby is gone till Sunday in his boat race and I have some time on my hands .... : D

Love to you all!!!!

Thanks BG!! I am leaving him right now to go home .... Sad

I have realy enjoyed spending time on the boat with him ...

TanyaRC wrote:
Armell .... Frannie ... Diane ... and anyone else who wants one ...

I am going to be making siggy's over the next couple of days .... If you want new ones. let me know .... Tag me in some pictures and I will make you one .... I need pictures that have a white background. If you have any ideas of what you want, send me a message ... Hubby is gone till Sunday in his boat race and I have some time on my hands .... : D

Love to you all!!!!

love to you hun. i would love one if you have the time , i will send you a picture of sophie xoxo

TanyaRC wrote:
Thanks BG!! I am leaving him right now to go home .... Sad

I have realy enjoyed spending time on the boat with him ...

Sweetie i have sent a couple of pictures of Sophie you pick which one you like and thank ou hun xoxo

Good Morning, it's late already - 10am.
Sorry I can't stay, am in the middle of a big pile of work - will be back later on Smile

good morning to anyone peeking in!

wondering where Kijo might be?

I am good.

would you like to see the ducks that decided to nest up under the bush in fromt of my house???

No they are babies... they only coo right now... but these type of ducks don't quack..... they hiss when they get older.

youtube + /watch?v=eQGtL8A7fQ4

we arent supposed to add links on here.... just go to youtube then add the second part afterwards.

ohhhh.. wow I didn't know we couldn't add links?. let me try this

thats what I was told before..... so I try not to as much as possible.

I dont think the mom liked me messing with her.... she has been there for days and after this, she moved. cause I didn't see her the rest of the day, or that night when i went to work..

oh well.

the 2 black ones are the cutest.

ducklings are cute, but they are a mess... as well as the geese. We have so many geese here, because we have ponds in this subdivision. ugh.. can't even enjoy the ponds because of all the goose carp

Hiya, just going to get a coffee and come back for a short break Smile

do you think you'd have a chance to check answers so far on the hunt Kijo? if not no big deal... but I only have today and tomorrow

hahahaha. yeah these ugly ducls take over my neighborhood. there is a big pond across the street from where I live.

Looks like planes are starting to move again over @ Heathrow... sure hope Tiph can get home to her babies!

Frannie wrote:
oooo you read my mind on coffee again!

Funny how that works across the ocean and the time zones congratulations

We had ducks a couple of years running - one female with TWO males, they went everywhere together. Shame that both times foxes got her eggs Sad

They used to swim in our pond, and come up to peck on our patio door to the kitchen when the bird seed had all gone