• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

EXTENDED...

Guest Guest

I've just found this on f/b. News from PS:
 sfhgs10.gif

yeah... wow!!!! big of them!!! do they realize that's it's IMPOSSIBLE to reach that level by the given date?????????? (even with it being extended!) Mad

Guest Guest

Yeah I agree Sad

hotel city... playfish said that we get 2cc's if we do the tutorial, 4cc when we reach level 10 and another 4 on the 25th level

They have made this "amazing" deal in the hope that people would get addicted and keep playing. In fairness the game is rubbish, boring and i would rather waste my time doing a paper round to earn money to buy my own PF cash.

Playfish have severe issues with not providing GOOD customer service. Then again i expected no less once EA took over.

-Serenity- wrote:
at least 6 CC I will use for dye my wig

i will keep mine!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad(((((((((((((( 6 cc are less

I'll probably keep playing until I get my CCs and then dump the game. I did the same with RC when it came out. Tried it out, got bored and quit. Then that Crazy Planets game, I tried...and the same thing. The only thing PF has put out that kept my interest has been PS.

I will have 4 cause did tutprial before Sad But will buy tree fertilizer to get Sakura tree and White Wig dye to dress Woofy as Miss Marple.

Miss Marple? I love it. Smile If you send me the wig, I'll dye it for you. I'm dying to see Woofy as Miss Marple. I love those movies!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Miss Marple? I love it. Smile If you send me the wig, I'll dye it for you. I'm dying to see Woofy as Miss Marple. I love those movies!

I made a book review and a movie review with Agatha Chtistie's books. I just need to find the right wig.

P.S. You don't need to dye it for me. You used a lot of real money to help me and other users.