Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New Cash coin hack

Unfortunately the hackers have done it again!!

They have managed to hack the cash coin items....which they can still gift as they would at point of purchase

The hacked items include:

Hatching Egg
WWF Ice Animal
Mysterious Butterfly Cocoon
Mysterious Valentine Gift
Mysterious Easter Gift
and more!

So please take extreme care when trading for cash coins Sad

If you have any more information then please post it in here..or if you have links to other sites with more information then please pm the links to me...do not post any links of photos in this thread

The only thing left in the game that was sacred.. is now no longer sacred. I think of all the money i've spent on this game and now i feel sick Sad

Me too, Ames. I'm unsure if I should even buy anymore Cash Coins. It's a dark day for Pet Society indeed.

I don't think i will be buying any more. Not now its possible for others to just hack the items without spending real money.

omg thats why 1 friend of me has them published to her profile!!!!!!!!!but ps wrote that came out of gmb

hate hackers

I have spent tons of money on PS.These people just steal like this,it's wrong!I love the cc items and try to gift to those that can't gift them.I am going to stop.

PS needs to up their security on the site, it is insane.Today is sucking more and more

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I have spent tons of money on PS.These people just steal like this,it's wrong!I love the cc items and try to gift to those that can't gift them.I am going to stop.

PS needs to up their security on the site, it is insane.Today is sucking more and more

do u believe that playfish will do something??????????????????????????????or again same things with last hacks

the way the hack works is by bypassing the PS database, so basically the hackers are making their own database

When the hackers purchase a GMB instead of giving them one of the items that Playfish has in its database of GMB items...it gives them a cc item from the database that they have written Sad

You can see how it works on this diagram Mango found on another PS site

In this they are buying the eggs from the mystery shop but instead of getting the normal items inside them they are getting the cc items

I think this is one hack that playfish will fight...after all they are losing out on money with this hack out there!

They darn well better do something about it, otherwise they are going to lose the honest paying customers left and right. I have spent an awful amount of money on CCs, and now the gifting and sharing has to come to an abrupt halt. I can't afford to do it anymore, not when people are outright stealing it. My husband is unemployed, I have no job, and this game was my entertainment. Now I'm absolutely heartbroken.

thats really sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
They darn well better do something about it, otherwise they are going to lose the honest paying customers left and right. I have spent an awful amount of money on CCs, and now the gifting and sharing has to come to an abrupt halt. I can't afford to do it anymore, not when people are outright stealing it. My husband is unemployed, I have no job, and this game was my entertainment. Now I'm absolutely heartbroken.

agree with u tiddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!feel the same

So crazy!
Makes me sick.This game is a get away for me.I hate hackers.I hope they all go to prison one day and get what they deserve.

Guest Guest
What is the point of paying for cash coins now if there are gazillion hacks out there now? Playfish is "working hard" on a fix. They are lazy good for nothings is you ask me! I am not a guy who buys cash coins but I can see lots of people upset right now and angry on playfish for not fixing these hacks! Some people have spent lots of real money for cc's...give us one week of no updates playfish,just fix these hacks and let the players enjoy the game already!

If playfish doesn't fix these glitches soon,I'll protest and even leave PS if the measures become awful. Playfish,please fix these hacks and ban all those players who hacked. We want a normal game with normal gameplay for god sake! This is a kind of the topic that should be posted on the TOF,not the useless topics just to raise players post counts!

Playfish has already tried to stop this, one day after the Hack was released they changed their database. Unfortunately the hackers has bypassed that one aswell.

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
So crazy!
Makes me sick.This game is a get away for me.I hate hackers.I hope they all go to prison one day and get what they deserve.

totally agree!!!!!im so angry right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:

Amen, Tiddly ~huge hugs~
I absolutely understand!My getaway.I am heartbroken and just want to turn the pc off.I have met wonderful friends and so happy I met you all.I just can't believe these hackers!

I feel

I don't debate in the past that most of us have benefited from the coin hacks and the cloned items but this one is just beyond stupid. People are paying good honest money just to see other people now hacking the items for free.

I honestly feel destroyed that i have spent money on this game. Sad

Guest Guest

I've made a thread in the PS trade & chat about my feelings and opinions about this.... Sad

There are no more rares Sad the fox is the only one item untouched. I hope they don't mess with it. Being proud of owning somthing is what keeps us here. Finding the items we treasure the most.for us who dedicate time to this game, it has truly affected us. I dint pretend not to take advantage sometimes. But I realize that hacking cc will really affect the game and playfishes decisions in the future.

This is why i keep saying i want to leave. Im only really here and playing the game because i couldnt leave Princess...I know she is only pixels but iv played this game for like a year or so now and i love it......Princess is like my little baby HAHA.

Im sick of always seeing HAck Hack Hack everywhere...... Thats all you seem to see thease days.
I dispise hacking/hackers and wish they would just all stop.

They are totally ruining the game and now that you can hack CC items makes it pointless for people to actually pay their hard earned cash on CC.

GRR! it makes me so mad...

Playfish are only interested in getting the real money, and while they are getting this then they are not gonna be bothered in scammers/hackers etc.They say that they are trying to stop it all but im not sure if they am...If they are then where is the PROOF!

Rant over because im getting myself so angry and im gonna say something really mean soon Laughing

Lazar....Knock knock at your door in about 1 hour or so....I have to go do the hoovering right now...My stairs looks like a million people live here

You know Hannah... don't think that way... what keeps me here is YOU guys. Not what pixel items i own.

Guest Guest
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
This is why i keep saying i want to leave. Im only really here and playing the game because i couldnt leave Princess...I know she is only pixels but iv played this game for like a year or so now and i love it......Princess is like my little baby HAHA.

Im sick of always seeing HAck Hack Hack everywhere...... Thats all you seem to see thease days.
I dispise hacking/hackers and wish they would just all stop.

They are totally ruining the game and now that you can hack CC items makes it pointless for people to actually pay their hard earned cash on CC.

GRR! it makes me so mad...

Playfish are only interested in getting the real money, and while they are getting this then they are not gonna be bothered in scammers/hackers etc.They say that they are trying to stop it all but im not sure if they am...If they are then where is the PROOF!

Rant over because im getting myself so angry and im gonna say something really mean soon Laughing

Lazar....Knock knock at your door in about 1 hour or so....I have to go do the hoovering right now...My stairs looks like a million people live here

I totally agree,and if they continue like this,I'll definitely leave. I won't leave PSFC of course,there's not a better site then this one. Back on the topic. I'll also create a multiple account on playfish's forum and say BOOOOOOO because playfish are thinking only for themselves and nobody else!

Thank you for the gift (whatever I will receive) and big hugs to Sarah and PPP!

Guest Guest

Sell the items she sent to you

This game is truly a wonderful game because of the people here who play it. I hope that Playfish prosecutes the hackers, they deserve any legal trouble they get.

But, what keeps me playing are all of you. This forum is truly an extended family for so many of us. Without it, I'd be meandering aimlessly and annoying Ames with ingame messages (which I send anyway, but that's beside the point).

This forum is what makes the game so special. All of your pets have become like Tiddly Winks' brothers and sisters.

I agree Ames. I'm just scared about the reprecautions that will come with this. I can only remember the sadness when they limited the number of poos. I love everybody here. You guys are the real reason I'm addicted to this game.

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
This game is truly a wonderful game because of the people here who play it. I hope that Playfish prosecutes the hackers, they deserve any legal trouble they get.

But, what keeps me playing are all of you. This forum is truly an extended family for so many of us. Without it, I'd be meandering aimlessly and annoying Ames with ingame messages (which I send anyway, but that's beside the point).

This forum is what makes the game so special. All of your pets have become like Tiddly Winks' brothers and sisters.

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Oh,and yes,PSFC is one big family!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
They truly have no shame. Sad

Love ya, Bunny. The gifts you sent me will always be treasured.

Love ya too, Tiddly.Yours will always be cherished,as well.You're an amazing women.Times are hard now,but better things are coming for you and hubby ALWAYS in my prayers

Tiddly Winks wrote:

You don't annoy me!!! Well maybe a little bit

hannahbananaa wrote:
I agree Ames. I'm just scared about the reprecautions that will come with this. I can only remember the sadness when they limited the number of poos. I love everybody here. You guys are the real reason I'm addicted to this game.

We can survive this like we have done before. It has made me feel

Guest Guest

Oooh,and try this test:
1. Don't visit PSFC in a week or so
2. Play pet society

RESULT: You get bored eventually!

That proves how PSFC had affected me and all my friends here! I love you all!

Lazar wrote:
Oooh,and try this test:
1. Don't visit PSFC in a week or so
2. Play pet society

RESULT: You get bored eventually!

That proves how PSFC had affected me and all my friends here! I love you all!

Ahahahah omg!!! I never realized that!!!! Soooooo true. I'll always pick number 1
H

Ames wrote:

Oh very funny. Smile At least you made me smile. But, you love my messages, especially the ones where I say 'My goodness, Mookie is regular diva today'.

I feel a little bit better knowing that all of you are here and we are dealing with this together.

Online gaming hacking has made a lot of honest players loosing interet in continue playing, not only this happens in PS but in most of games

It is a continue struggling among programers and hackers, it all depends of financial interest of gaming industry ... what costs less? hiring more people to continue updating database? hiring more people to detect cheaters? or make a new game until hackers own the game

Only PF has the answer ...

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Ames wrote:

Oh very funny. Smile At least you made me smile. But, you love my messages, especially the ones where I say 'My goodness, Mookie is regular diva today'.

I feel a little bit better knowing that all of you are here and we are dealing with this together.

That's why you LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE me Laughing

OMG, I'm speechless *.*
PF should defintely do something for this, I mean, we're talking about REAL MONEY! I'm spending my money on things others people cheat on! I'm frustrated and annoyed at the same time!

Guest Guest
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
I can see alot of people leaving because of this!!!WorldWar3 on PS!

Correction: PlayfishUsersEaWar3 on PS!

I am a firm believer in writing letters to companies and places which are affected by this. If those of us who buy Cash Coins from Playfish were to use our consumer rights and boycott buying CCs until this gets taken care of, then they will have to do something about it and not twiddle their thumbs.

I know that a lot of players cannot afford CCs, but those who can and do buy them were to simply stop with their financial support, then they will eventually feel the pinch. That includes the purchasing of gift cards in the US and Canada or ceasing through paypal and other payment options or outlets.

Somehow they have to get the message that the people this is hurting are their customers and it is not going to matter how many 'new cash items' they come out with. If their consumers are not being protected, then there is very little point to us making an investment.

Guest Guest

Another one from me!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I am a firm believer in writing letters to companies and places which are affected by this. If those of us who buy Cash Coins from Playfish were to use our consumer rights and boycott buying CCs until this gets taken care of, then they will have to do something about it and not twiddle their thumbs.

I know that a lot of players cannot afford CCs, but those who can and do buy them were to simply stop with their financial support, then they will eventually feel the pinch. That includes the purchasing of gift cards in the US and Canada or ceasing through paypal and other payment options or outlets.

Somehow they have to get the message that the people this is hurting are their customers and it is not going to matter how many 'new cash items' they come out with. If their consumers are not being protected, then there is very little point to us making an investment.

I quite agree and unfortunately I have just purchased more in the past few days. But the few of us on forums (inc Playfish) are a drop in the ocean of all players in the game, so I don't really think that this gesture would have much effect in the long run. Playfish will still come out on top

I have to say that I am extremely disappointed in playfish and hackers! I really don't understand why these hacks are so easy to do! Obviously when hacking first came out everyone was afraid to do it (I still am!) do to loosing my pet society account! Obviously these people do not appreciate the game or cherish it like we do! What is the point in playing a game just to cheat and get all the items for next to nothing. Playfish has created a way to make us pay for a game that is free and now for all of us who have spent money ( sadly I can't afford cc's every month but I have bought them a few times) Now hackers are trading these items and causing problems for us who have payed to have problems with our game... This is Sad that us addicted pet society members who love our pets, and our friends and their pets to have to suffer!

I don't think I would still play if it wasn't for this wonderful group of people. As much as I adore Yawo and the game, making the wonderful friends I have through PSFC has made the game I once played with 5 friends now exciting, fun and something I just can't get away from. Seeing gifts and messages brightens my toughest days. I just don't understand why people do these things.... Whats the point. I'm not going to stop playing because of this but I'm really upset! I really hope playfish figures out something and finds away to make hackers suffer and not us!

BIG HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!! You all make me smile no matter what kind of day I'm having! Everyone here is wonderful and special and I could not imagine having not met you all! :