Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

kathy (bunnyfuzzyness) and dawn (dawnbrans) are so cute

dont write that for a reason!!!!!!!!actually this is the feeling i have for thes pretty ladies!!!!!!!!!

they are so cute and kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!love both of them
sending all my love to u girls

Awww how sweet of you to create this lovely post for two lovely ladies congratulations I'm sure it will make them smile to see this!

Kokonee just loves having Bunnyfuzziness in her neighborhood!

I completely agree... these two ladies make me smile on a frequent basis!

im so happy cause im member of this amazing forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a true sweetheart!This totally made me blush and smile.I am no one special,but it means a lot to me that you think so congratulations

luv ya,Evi.

We have so many amazing members and YOU are one of these!
Thank you so much!!!!!!You're amazing!

i wish i could say in person and just give a hug!!!!!!!!!! you both make smile and feel loved!!!

Guest Guest

I totally agree! Oh,did you mention that they are the most awesome and most loving and caring girls in this world?

esperia wrote:
dont write that for a reason!!!!!!!!actually this is the feeling i have for thes pretty ladies!!!!!!!!!

they are so cute and kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!love both of them
sending all my love to u girls

Esperia right back atcha sweety!!! I think you are one of the most Beautiful inside and out person that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting I treasure our daily chats and friendship so much Thank you so much for your kind words and friendship!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Tiddly Winks loves Bunnyfuzzyness and Bailey like they are her sisters. Smile

Love you ladies.

Bailey and I love you and Tiddly also thanks for letting us be a part of your family!!!

Kathy, Ames, Sara, Fash and Lazar thank you also for your very kind words they mean so much to me. I feel very honored to have met you and will always treasure your friendships. Bailey and I look forward to our daily visits with you guys here and Bunny, Mookie, Yawo, Princess, Princess Pinky and Rocy in PS

Kathy is my personal angel-fairy godmother congratulations she's one rare kind of person (wrong expression i know, but you understand what i mean) im happy to be her friend (cyberfriend at least) Dawn is such a sweetheart too

dawnbrans wrote:
Kathy, Ames, Sara, Fash and Lazar thank you also for your very kind words they mean so much to me. I feel very honored to have met you and will always treasure your friendships. Bailey and I look forward to our daily visits with you guys here and Bunny, Mookie, Yawo, Princess, Princess Pinky and Rocy in PS
we looking forward too!!!!!!