Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

What do you think about my idea??

Do you think Playfish should put a trading thing in place so we can trade safley.

Has anyone ever played a game with a trading thing put in place?? You have to put what you offer in the boxes then they put their offer in their box then if the trade it right then you can tick accept trade and they do the same then the trade is compleate.

I hope you get what i mean....If not then ill make a picture of it HAHA.
Im going to write something up and email it to playfish so they can see if its good or not.

What do you think of my idea??

Edited: Like this, Sorry i just threw it together...Took like 2 minutes, Honistally
 trade_11.jpg
Where is says comments, you can click on it and you can out something like, Great trader, 100% safe...WHEN you are finished trading but before the trade you can click on it and see the comments and see if they are safe or not.
The safe trader part would be if you have 80%+ good trades, If not then you would have another rank like novice trader or something like that HAHA.
Obviously the facebook would be a link to your facebook.....
You could trade coins and possibly CC.Im not sure about this bit because it would be easy for hacker SOOO! another little thing iv come up with is that you could have a code you have to put it...Just 2-4 numbers that you can put in before you accept the trade congratulations

In my honest opinion sarah i dont think anyone should give playfish anymore ideas as they cant cope with the games they've got so far x
@ gaia, i think she means the cafe on ps i could be totally wrong though lol x

Gaiamaiden wrote:
oh, you mean like with Restaurant city? Smile xx

I dont know hehe, I dont play it. I find that game boring haha

clair a bell wrote:
In my honest opinion sarah i dont think anyone should give playfish anymore ideas as they cant cope with the games they've got so far x
@ gaia, i think she means the cafe on ps i could be totally wrong though lol x

I kind of agree but in another way, It will make ps a safer place for traders. Iv put up a picture i did...Like in 2 minutes, Seriously and i have explained things under the picture.

i think your idea is great, but i have another question
Whys do you have 830 points of rep, and Lisa has only 800?

just kidding hun

I'm totally selfish here....but I hope they dont do this or it will kill groups like this if there is no need for the trading section

I this this forum should have a database, where it is easier to search for items currently for auction. (unless there is one and I dont' know about yet). kind of like eBay, you can bid or buy it now etc...

We have been looking into a database for information purpouses, but it is such a huge amout of work to set it up Sad

People could put up entries, like on ebay? say I want to auction an apple, I can post it up. Similarly if I want to buy an apple I can search for it and see who's selling.

you can use the search feature at the top of the page if you are looking for a particualr item

lea75 wrote:
you can use the search feature at the top of the page if you are looking for a particualr item

Ok, I will give it another try, did not get any hits before. I tried to search for "cat" and I know that there is a posting at the moment for a Black Cat Doll.

EDIT: seems to work now, does it search inside the thread also? or only via topics?

Falcor wrote:
i think your idea is great, but i have another question
Whys do you have 830 points of rep, and Lisa has only 800?

just kidding hun

Lol....Well it was just some random numbers. But i could put 800 on both so i juct higherd mine alittle. They are not real anyways Laughing

lea75 wrote:
I'm totally selfish here....but I hope they dont do this or it will kill groups like this if there is no need for the trading section

I was only thinking about this because so many people get hacked throught trades, Thats all.
Maby you could turn it on or off?

I think PS are going to enforse something like this soon anyways because they are asking people how many times per day do they trade etc and i asked them what it was all about and are they going to put a trading system in place and they said they where thinking about it Laughing