Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Another layering issue!! :x

I bought the new fence!!! So i wanted to put the fence BEHIND the bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things like that really get me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

they have been going on about this on TOF so Playfish are aware of it.

It does my head in when things don't go in the right places!

yes its really annoying, and it eveb goes infront of the gazebo

but do you know what annoys me the most
when for some reason PS is kidn with you and lets you put the items where you want them, but when you switch rooms or log back int ps they are all mixed up specially when you spent hours on decorating the room the perfect way

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and one more thing!!! Remeber my chinese room???? and those little fly killers???? only the one i have on the window stays in front!!!! EVERYTHING else falls behind it!!! Even the teru teru!!!! BUT i know others how have it on front!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

noooow i get whats the fly killer thingys

my turu turu of the window whenever it wanted it past to the front and whenever it didnt it just went to the back of the window. i had about 3 teru's and one blue wind thingy and i never could have the 4 of them in the front they always switch as the pleases... it was like they were taking turns

falcor: lol!!!!! (about the fly thingies) it's sooooooo upsetting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bunny: i hate ps for that... Sad

Guest Guest
We are not the only ones with layering problems... I tool this snip-it of the clothes shop in town!...

to playfish!!!!
(now they might know how we feel!)

layer_10.jpg

What I don't get is. For months more than halfs PF forum members suggested layering or commented that they want layering fixed and one member posted pictures on how the layering could work, and PF does nothing. They might be doing it but they should say that they are working on it.

playfish has a lot of problems to fix, new things to do and try to do it more appealling or find ways to be more profitable... It's impossible to do them all together... so...