• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

New MI's and hideeni gifts

PS blog from TOF

Never Grow Up!
April 23, 2010 by Sirius

Hey Pet Society fans! The game has just been updated, so sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now to check out what’s new!

Sirius visited “?” in the Mystery Store earlier, and as if they had been sprinkled with Magic Fairy Dust, the images of the new mysterious items floated off of the counter and straight into Sirius’ paws. Sirius was quite surprised, but “?” had a knowing look, perhaps he’s more mysterious than even Sirius suspected!

Shortly after leaving the Mystery Store, Sirius bumped into another interesting pet. She didn’t recognise him at first, as well she was expecting a bunny, but as soon as he told her that she could have an opportunity to post and out of this world free gift to her wall for her friends, she knew exactly who it was, Hideeni! So keep a close eye out for him when playing, as Hideeni really is livening up the Pet Society galaxy! There are 12 gifts to collect, can you collect them all?

Hideeni’s latest offerings aren’t the only new free gifts in town though, there are also a couple of new additions, including an adorable Cream Teddy, to the free gifts icon on the left side of your game screen, so get sending!

Astronomy stuff, Brown Teddy Plushie???? Cream Teddy Plushie?????

This is looking very promising indeed!!!!!!!!!!

I love the new fairy dress!

and the pastry hairband too! would anyone pls send me one? Thank you!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Brown Teddy Plushie in my first mystery box!!!!!!!!!!!!

your are so lucky lol i am still trying 7000coins congratulations