Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Countdown To The New Items!

Well, in a couple of hours the new items will be here! Anyone excited yet?
If i could get onto PS i would be clearing my main room right about now so i can decorate it straight away lol congratulations

I'm really excited about the new items..but I'm not stopping up until 1am Sad

I'm sure they will all still be there in the morning...well most of them will be lol, dont know about the limited edition statue

ive got a feeling i will be up, ive been sleeping on and off today because of my cold so i might not be tired enough to sleep.
I wonder if the peter pan statue will be giftable? probably not though

i wont wait feel sleepy and im soooooooooooooooooooooooo bored........

Gaiamaiden wrote:

I wonder if the peter pan statue will be giftable? probably not though

I read somewhere that it will only be giftable at purchase (like cc items) and that you can only buy one per day.....or something like that.

Sorry to hear your sick... Sad
I napped today to (not because i was sick) but just because the sun was shining on the head rest of the couch and it looked so cozy and well....i played like a cat and had a nice warm snooze!
I'll be up till the new stuff comes out...I usually do this on Sundays anyway...LOL

I heard that the statue is going to be waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy over the top on how much it costs. More than 4999 items...

yay! its 4 am here now..happy monday happy new items!!

16,000 coins for the statue! That is absoloutely ridiculous!

It is. I got one, but I will not be getting anymore, unless I do something nutty like gift them.

I did not sleep last night. I was thinking about stupid stuff, and didn't sleep. I finally took some herbs that helped me sleep...but then I woke up again.

Thought for a split second about going and checking in on PS, but then decided against it.

I was still awake so I did go back online when the new items were released Ashamed

I probably would have, but was afraid of waking my husband. He had to get up early today and take the car to inspection before going to this job help workshop.