Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Ugh! Its Horrid

iv just seen the new items and i have to tell you....

Me and Princess are not keen on the new wig at all!
We think it looks discusting!
We both hate the new wendy clothes aswell...Until they bring out a new cute PINK dress...Princess is staying as she is!

On a better note!
We have just redecorated her bedroom and she loves it!!

28503_10.jpg

nicely done!!! you should enter it!!

as for the clothes, i thought they were okay. i'm sorry you didn't like them. how about if we dyed the new wig pink for ya??

Smorkle thats such a cute and sweet idea!!

Sarah did you see the new pink mystery fairy dress?? If I had one I would give it to you Smile Maybe Princess will be lucky and find it!

Sarah... i have the pink dress... someone gifted it to me but now i have the Tink dress i don't think i'm desperate to keep it... let me know if you would like it xx

I actually love the new wig. It makes Tiddly Winks look like Mary Martin, the original Peter Pan from the stage play.

smorkle wrote:
nicely done!!! you should enter it!!

as for the clothes, i thought they were okay. i'm sorry you didn't like them. how about if we dyed the new wig pink for ya??

Well i had a look at the wig dyed pink and it still looks horrible...I think its because its short hair and im not really keen on dhort hair congratulations. She loved her anime wig tho!

I have the new fairy dress but still...princess hates it....She looks all wierd in it
Laughing

I think its because we like her outfit she has on now much better congratulations

Your room is lovely. Personally I love the new wig. Clarice looks beautiful in it. It a new fave in the hair for me. I also liked the blue dress. It is nice not to see "baby blue" for once. I also like that the pink isnt so cotton candy. My daughter cant get enough pink however. She has been a pink freak since she was 3. lol Now to hope for some luck to get the pink fairy dress. Not for me, for her Smile Anyhow, your room is lovely.