Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

They're disappearing fast LMAO!

Guest Guest

Last minute there were 224998 and now there are 219787 available HAHAHAHA!!!
Bought one to keep he-he Smile

I hope I can get one tomorrow for one of my friends (she's been on holiday and can't earn the coins).

bought it for me and now going to buy it for my brother hes @ school and this thing is limited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but costs 16.000????????? come on this price is ridiculous just for one item

I bought one.After I bought all the tws items(not just for me),I have 13,000 coins.Prices are making me mad.I love this game,but it has been very hard with the pain to do my visits etc.I know those just starting will get frusterated and quit because they can't buy the new things.They are so stupid on how they run the game.They're greedy.

and to you sweetie pies! Do not send me anything to sell,I will be able to get coins by next weekend.I appreciate those that help me,help others.It always seems to work out. soooooo don't send me stuff lol

I think I won't buy one. It's too expensive and It's not so beautiful :-/

Guest Guest
-Serenity- wrote:
how about now?
How many left?

you can see it in the shops
Fashionista wrote:
i dunno where to put it no space or coins!!!! Laughing

hehe

Wow, that is really fast!!! I didn't buy one yet, going to sell my 999s to have one congratulations

I think it is a cute statue. Unfortunately I just don't have the coins to purchase so I am going to miss out on this one Sad Clarice does not like living in poverty. lol It is quite an adjustment. My hubby did surprise me and put enough on my account to purchase the monarch items. I have loved monarchs since I was a little girl. So, I def cannot purchase coins now either. I have enjoyed seeing how different homes are displaying them though Smile

Lucky is right!!! Mage you're lucky! I bought one yesterday, good to know I have one congratulations

I want one but blah I barely have time to log in everyday just to stay active.. Oh well at least I got some of the monarch items and a friend gifted me the fairy flower..

There are 177,251 left from 250,000 ...doesn't look like they are going as fast as Playfish thought they would Laughing