Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

My coat is almost done!

Horrrah, I am almost finished with my brand new beige colored coat. I have been working on it since Christmas, and all that's left is a little hand sewing and the buttons.

I am so happy, and given the weather here lately, maybe I can wear it a couple of times before it gets warm. Laughing I will post a photo when I get completely finished. I am so proud of it.

Guest Guest

I can't wait to see it! I know you have a great talent in making them because I saw a few pics on facebook as well,they all look great! I love them...

Any tips how the coat will look? Laughing

Yvette, I cannot wait to see a picture! I wish I would be talented enough to make my own clothing, In school I choose the elective of metal working because I couldn't sew. That is a wonderful talent that you can, I'm sure it will be amazing on you!

i can't wit to see it!!

it looks like you put a lotta effort intoit... it's gotta be great

wow since christmas!! im sure it will be great!! cant wait to see it , although i will always love your teddy bear more because its so cute

it's impossible to tell it's hand made! you really do have a talent with fabrics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's making me happy seeing that people still counting on their own powers to do things Smile

Yvette that is amazing!

I am so jealous! I would love to be able to do something like this...to have the satisfaction of wearing something as beautiful as your coat and knowing you made it yourself must be amazing!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing it with us xx

I am probably going to wear it tonight. We have a performance here in town with the choir, and it's really unseasonably cold here. Getting down to 2 degrees C at night. I wish the warm weather would come back, but since it isn't, I will wear my new coat tonight. congratulations

wow! that is incredible! you are so talented!!!

Wow! That's great!

I worked in a fabric store for a while and I always wanted to be able to sew clothes, but I never got good enough to make something I would actually wear.

Enjoy your new coat, it looks like you worked hard!

It was around 8°C here yesterday. It's unseasonably cold for May. Sad I did wear the coat to the performance though. We were singing for a celebration of new German Citizens in our town. The mayor was there, and he gave a speech and in between all that, we did some songs.