Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

New Bags in the Cash Store

i really love the new bag and clutches in the CC store but i only bought one - the big brown bag. the sign says that they are wearable but this bag is not! uggg! it just sits there. smorkle can't wear it and carry it around. i only bought it cuz it said "wearable". i feel really ripped off!!

i think the other smaller clutches are actually wearable, but the way they advertised made it seem like they all were.

boo!

the clutch is wearable dawns pet wears it Smile
really like the big handbag but if its not wearable its waste of money (real money Sad )

I gifted one to a really good friend, because she is a fan of handbags, but no the bags are not worth the price. Tiddly Winks doesn't have any of them, but they aren't really her thing. She prefers bracelets on her paws.

im in love with bags too but my semeli wears the clutch that is in store item (cheaper but cute ? )

do anyone know if the parfum thing does something besides the bubbles?

i mean a wearable pefume? how are we supose to smell pixels?
Laughing

@ falcor wondering that too

Re: New Bags in the Cash Store

New post by Falcor Today at 10:27 am
+
----
-
do anyone know if the parfum thing does something besides the bubbles?

i mean a wearable pefume? how are we supose to smell pixels?

LOL to that!!XD

i love bags too, that's my collection in R/L. But in PS haven't purchace even 1, its CC and its arrrggghhh!!!

@ tiddly winks: wow!! ur really sweet, thank u dear xx

I think they are way too expensive! I mean, that's just a handbag... Not a window... And Yes, they are beutiful, I'm into fashion in my real life, but just not with these kind off prices!

i really love these bags but they are TOO expensive
i think they must be something around 5-6 c like pink bag,but 12 cc for one bag-for me it's too expensive

@esperia:

the all bags except for the big brown one is wearable. the brown one is the one i bought. yeah, it cost a lot but i really liked it so i got it. the brown one is not wearable! ug! my sister in RL got one too and was upset that it wasn't wearable so she wrote to PS and they said they are working on fixing the issue. i hope they fix it!

I've just seen the brown bag in a friends room ...its soooo big...almost as big as the pet. I know I like a big bag in r/l ...but not one that is almost as big as me

yeah, i didn't expect that bag to be so big either. especially since it said it was wearable. maybe she will have to carry it on her back, it's so big!LOL!!

Hahahha @ Kasijab

Yeah, I have actually a really good friend who loves handbags and when I saw that one I had to get it for her because it screamed her name rather loudly. I don't know how she would feel about her pet wearing it, but I do think that it is rather huge. Of course, if it's not wearable, and just an item to sit in the house, then it seems rather pricey for what you get, especially if the Cash Shop items are supposed to be 'special'.

I learned the hard way it wasnt wearable. I purchased even though I hated the price. I am a handbag freak in real life. lol I felt tricked into buying it actually. It did say wearable next to them. So now it is sitting on a couch and mind you, it takes up half of the couch! hee hee
I think cc items should do something special. Animated etc.

I also have been wondering about the rosy perfume. Has anyone tried it yet? I thought maybe it is like the potions and maybe if Clarice wore it she would have little roses floating around her. I dont want to spend the money and be disappointed again.

@Hell-o Clarice:
me too. after getting the big brown bag, i didn't want to spend anymore on the other items....although the smaller clutches are actually wearable. as for the perfume, i'm not sure what it does... i don't want to get it and get disappointed again.

i just saw it in a neighbors house... it just sitting there looking all pink

its not wearable.... only the 2 litte bags as wearables, like Smorkle said