Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Got a Pet, Got a Restaurant...Want a Farm?

Got a Pet, Got a Restaurant...Want a Farm?

Well soon you'll have one, thats unless you already have one of the countless Farm Applications already available on Facebook such as "Farm Town", "Happy Farm" to name just a few, now Playfish seem to be jumping on the bandwagon and have put notices on Playfish up asking for volenteers to come along and test their new game which of course is a Farm game. If course we will keep you updated here at PSFC and will shortly bring you some exclusive pictures and info on this new game so keep checking back.

We want to hear your thoughts and views on this...

Signed up for the beta but I think that I won't be chosen this time either.... Sad
Another farm game? I'm sick of them!! At least I hope the interface and gameplay will be better than the other farm games and not another clone...
Happy to see there's going to be a "girlier" game though 'cause I believe that I won't like Crazy Planets...

I put my name in for beta testing too, but it's a long shot to get in on that. I haven't liked the other farm games... but maybe this one will be better. Playfish has a winner with Pet Society, so hope they are learning from that.

I'm guessing this is only on FB? Sad I am addicted to farm sims, but haven't found one online that I like so far.

i like PS games but are they going to charge us for that too??

smorkle wrote:

hahaha good question. I'm also concerned about that!! i don't like the way that Playfish games are taking.
(Now there's a market in RC to buy ingredients, I fear soon the impossiblity of getting some items/ingredients without cash Sad )

Mangoberri wrote:
Where do you apply?

You mean the market? It's inside the RC game, log into the game and just some meters up away from your restaurant you should fin it Smile
Hurry up, it only sells 3 ingredients per day, and there's only 6 minutes left till 12 GMT xD

Celula wrote:
smorkle wrote:

hahaha good question. I'm also concerned about that!! i don't like the way that Playfish games are taking.
(Now there's a market in RC to buy ingredients, I fear soon the impossiblity of getting some items/ingredients without cash Sad )

really? they are asking for real money in RC too? wow! Mad

Mangoberri wrote:
I have some extra money. What do you need from the market Celula?

Oh my dear!! You're so kind!! It's ok, there's nothing I need from the RC market.

Thank You, sweety Smile

Mangoberri wrote:
I meant applying to be a beta tester.

Oh, sorry. I don't know, but maybe Playfish sends emails to people from their forums. Did you check your mail? Smile

Mangoberri wrote:
Any ingredient you need? I have most of them

Ok, I'll accept your offer ^^
I just need 2 Salads now Smile

Do I send you a F/R? :roll:

Celula wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

Yes please. Salad; I don't need; Do you have saffron? Yeah; I need the most common ingredient.

Mangoberri wrote:
Celula wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

Yes please. Salad; I don't need; Do you have saffron? Yeah; I need the most common ingredient.

I'll see...
I think i have only 2 ingredients now :S hahaha
but maybe i can trade with a friend for the 2 ingredients you want and i get my 2 salads ^^
hehehe

I signed up to be a beta tester too... we'll see. I used to play MyFarm a lot before I found Pet Society. You sign up by clicking a link in the banner at the top of the playfish site. Then they ask you to fill out a little survey.

I applied to be a Beta Tester for this too Smile I was a Beta Tester for Square Enix for Final Fantasy XI so we will see x