Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

My Empire: New Playfish Game

Hi everyone, playfish have brought a new game out called My Empire, anyone played it yet? ive just started to, i really like it congratulations xx

i love SIM anything so im happy, but its still a bit glitchy, keeps asking me to reload lol

i tried to look for it and i dont see it anywhere.. can some of you please send me the invitation so i can check it out

i play one called Kingdoms of Camelot and its sort of like a medievel sim city but you have to go out on request and fight with other players
is kinda fun, yet a little boring.
im really looking forward to check this one out

thnak you... im loading the game right now

it seems waay more cute than kingdomes of camelot yay

I just feel awful in it because you have to hire a tax collector...they look so mean! lmao

its kinda like the kings of camelo, except you dont ave to fight with anyone.. i like that, and this is more greek... im enjoying the music

@Yvette: i know! love it!

@falcor: the music is nice (its actually less annoying than PS music lol)

I began to play it yesterday night, just becouse its called "Empire", I am fan of all Age of Empire games Laughing
I would love to fight, hope it will be able later
Just checking it so far, seems you have to send invitations to people you want to be your island neighboor, its not like pet or restaurant that all the people who have the application appears as your friend

please go to my profile and help me biult a "i dont know what it is building"

pretty please

thank you steph.. i've visited your empire.. its really cute...
im actually enjoying the game..

thanks hun, i have a habbit of rushing these types of game, i dont think about where i put things so it looks messy lmao

I am trying to send requests and invites out and the thing keeps crashing. If you are on my friends list and playing, please send me a 'neighbor' invite.

you are already my neighbor Yvette congratulations

im going to send everybody on my list of neighbors the black thingy you need for building the "i can remember its name coz i dont know what it means" thingy
please send me those please too

I like it a lot better than Hotel City, but it has the same bugs in it that Hotel City did when I first started.

something else u r tyring to get me addicted to?? Laughing

I know, I promised myself up and down that I would not get involved in anymore games. But, I really like this one, not the glitches, but the game is better than Hotel City, so I may let my hotel turn into a roach motel and focus on this one. congratulations

I played Hotel City for a week and then gave up Sad too boring but i love games like this!

great so im playing PS, Night Club City, My Empire, Baking Life and Cafe Life lol fantastic

how come it only produceses one stone, one bronze, one wood per day...
i will never get to build other things

ij Kingdoms of camelot it produces all that by hour, so its faster

does anyone know how to filter the posts so you can only see My Empire posts or any other game??? Sad

i think, that option is no longer available since the last new FB edition...
Sad

can you help me out please by going to my profile page and helping me with my building...thanks congratulations

done hun congratulations

and can you help mor ethan once the same friend? or do you have to wait till the next day?
does anybody now?

I've tried to help you Yvette, but it said you have already completed your building Sad

pleas help me, new building on my profile

BTW i just noticed that you can only help one players building per day, but if the player has more buildings asking for help you can help in each and one of them

ive completed a few, i think ive only got 1 building that needs help with building lol

I have some, but need tar and other supplies for my stonehenge.

I simply love this game. Steph, this is all your fault!!!!!!!!!!!

To help the community better serve itself, I think. They research and then find easier ways to do things. That's just my guess though.

i thought it might increase the production on some thinkgs like stone or something else, but i already did all the upgrades, all the researchs i could do, and i stil dont have enough supplys to build something new
i think i have to wait till tomorrow
BTW im aout of coins buy now Laughing

you will have fun Clair... 5 pages of chat about this proofs it Laughing

im starting to get a good balance between happiness and population, buts its just so easy to spend money in the game! lmao

Just doing something then ill give it a blast, if anyone want me to join them you might as well send me a request now while im accepting them lol congratulations

tell me about it. i started palying like an hour ago and im all out of money... i will have to wait till one of the taxes men finishes his process Laughing

editing neighbor request sent congratulations