Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jay.P

Hello Everyone :)

Hi everyone, I am new and I hope I make new friends here. congratulations

I got sick of the official forum, so I am hoping this one would be better.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to PSFC congratulations I really hope you love it here as much as we all do! There are so many wonderful things to do and people to chat with! Also some really amazing competitions and giveaways going on all the time. So get chatting and once you hit your 20 post mark you can enter. (just no spamming please lol). If you need any help or have any questions please feel free to ask!

Guest Guest

I can't say anything accept that I second Sara's post Smile

WELCOME TO PSFC

Guest Guest

I have sent you a FR with a note. Smile

Hi! Welcome at PSFC Smile We are a big family and all people here are kind and sweet Smile You'll love them

myladyyawo wrote:
Welcome to PSFC congratulations I really hope you love it here as much as we all do! There are so many wonderful things to do and people to chat with! Also some really amazing competitions and giveaways going on all the time. So get chatting and once you hit your 20 post mark you can enter. (just no spamming please lol). If you need any help or have any questions please feel free to ask!

Thank you! Smile

Also thank you Lazar ,I have accepted your f/r .and Ursula. Smile

welcome to the forum))
this forum isn't like TOF
it's much friendlir
so you'll find there many kind,friendly and helpful people
hope you'll have good time Smile

oh, never thought i'd see you here

lol wellcome to PSFC!!! Laughing

i hope you'll like it here

Welcome to PSFC. Hope you enjoy your time here with us. Feel free to jump right in. The cafe has lots of discussions going on, and you can also check out the other gaming forums as well.

If you have any questions or concerns, just let us know.

Thank you everyone! This forum seems nice Smile

I have read the rules, explored the forum and understood everything. Just 1 question, what are paw pounds and what are they used for?

hi welcome here in PSFC!!

of course dont forget to increase ur post at least a min of 20 post to join in any of our competitions and giveaways...so keep on posting but spamming is not allowed here

any questions feel free to ask ok? enjoy Smile

Thanks!

Does spamming include "thank you" and "bumping" ? Smile

bumping yes, but the thank you depends on why your saying it and how... If you're just randomly going on threads and thanking people lol I think that would be considered spam... lol It's really easy to get your posts up and I see your already an active member at psfc congratulations Hope your enjoying it here!

So it's not allowed to bump a thread?

I am enjoying it, I like the Cafe and Agony Aunt forums. Smile

It's not really that bumping is not allowed, just bumping a lot is discouraged here. We are a slower moving forum as I'm sure you've noticed unlike the the official playfish forum. So you don't really need to bump often for your thread to be read here. Hope that makes sense Smile

Yes I have noticed that, I didn't feel like needing to bump a thread here yet, so I get your point. Smile

Hi and welcome to the forum. Post around in the cafe/games/PS chat area and you will soon have the required 20 posts to enter all our great comps.
We also have a safe and friendly trading section with safe trade refs available to help when required.
Above all else...join in and have fun :

Hi) I'm new here to)
Have fun :p