Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone ...been up ages already today ....and THE SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON !! Its supposed to be really nice here right up to Monday ...hope this isn't the extent of our summer. Going to make the most of it though ..hubby home this evening and I am sure we will go out somewhere over the weekend.

What plans do you have for today ..and the weekend? Or maybe it is already your weekend as I know some countries have them on different days ...
I'm going food shopping this morning and will push a hoover and duster around later ..not very energetically I must admit ! but not much else

Guest Guest

heeh good morning to you.well it's afternoon here in the philippines..hahhaa congratulations

Good morning. Today will consist of some serious writing and this weekend should be nice. My husband will be working out at the airport on Sunday and Monday (which is a holiday here). I'm going to hang out here and relax. Smile

Morning!!!

The sun has got his hat on...hip hip hip horay!!!

It is beautiful here today, and I am in a fab mood congratulationscongratulations
Unfortunatley that might not last to this afternoon when I have to go and have some more bloods taken...but I will try to not let it put a dampner on what is an amazing day congratulations

hope you all have a fabulous day...no matter on the weather

Hugs to you all xxxxxxxx

Morning! Here is sunny too congratulations

The air smells like spring, the birds are singing (well, they have been singing since 5-6 am, and I nearly considered to kill them, but now that I woke up I think they're cute) and I'm hungry congratulations

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening , hello guys , long time no see :'( I'm being inactive in past month :'(

hhahah..

magandang hapon!!! (good afternoon) to all of you!

Good afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day!