Find results in...
Paige<3

NEW ECLIPSE SCENE SNEAK PREVIEWS!!!!

"i kissed bella"
wahoo Smile cant wait for the movie

"decisions,decisions,decisions"

"doesn't he have a shirt?" hehe Smile
enjoy Smile

(SNEAK PEAK! to just see the sneak scene skip to 5:20 of the video Smile )

"your different with him , he moves you move,like magnets"

congratulations

ahhhhhhhh paige!!!!!!!!! i love them!!
(you got these approved by admin, right?)

aa i love it so much@!
can't wait to see it in cinemas

me too! are you going to watch it when it first comes out?
i think i'm going to wait one week... but only one week. i think the first week it comes out will be too crazy!

yes i want to see it on first week Smile
when will be premiere in your country?

smorkle wrote:
ahhhhhhhh paige!!!!!!!!! i love them!!
(you got these approved by admin, right?)

oops i should have but i forgot :S ill pm lisa now

mine is just 1 day before yours...but you can still watch the midnight show!!
that would be crazy!!

yes that would
btw,what do you like more:twilight movies or books?

that's a hard one. i think i love them both...equally! i can't decide. the books have so much more in them...more story i mean. but the movies, they've got edward and jacob and they are good eye candy so it's hard to decide LOL

haha the same thing for me congratulations
i love books for their story cause there is much more told about their adventures
But in movies hot Edward and Jacob^^

the truth is the truth. they are hotness!! hee hee.

okay, i'm off to bed now hun cuz i have to work tomorrow Sad
have fun babe! good night!
xoxo

These clips of Eclipse are awesome...i just finished reading Eclipse, AGAIN, for the 5th or 8th time...I've lost count. I so cannot wait for this one.... Thanks for the treat paige.... I am going to have to watch them over and over again.... I already know I am not working on the day it comes out...so, i just might have to do a double feature on the day it comes out and a possible encore the next day...just to make sure i don't miss a beat....hahahaha...get it....hahaha... a beat....
I LOVE TWILIGHT Smile

kiviern04 wrote:
These clips of Eclipse are awesome...i just finished reading Eclipse, AGAIN, for the 5th or 8th time...I've lost count. I so cannot wait for this one.... Thanks for the treat paige.... I am going to have to watch them over and over again.... I already know I am not working on the day it comes out...so, i just might have to do a double feature on the day it comes out and a possible encore the next day...just to make sure i don't miss a beat....hahahaha...get it....hahaha... a beat....
I LOVE TWILIGHT Smile

haha yw Smile i cant wait for it hehe your much like me although i think ive read all the books about 15 times each :S congratulations i love these clips too i kept replaying them and replaying them... Smile

links approved

any videos like these are fine to add

lea75 wrote:
links approved

any videos like these are fine to add

Thanks Lisa

omg i just watched the first video!! OMG OMG OMG I WANT TO WATCH THE FILM NOW!!!!!! Poor Edward you can see how crushed he is that someone else kissed bella!!!

just watched them all again.... can't get enough.... makes me want to go and watch twilight and new moon again, for the umphteenth time.... when does eclipse come out in australia...it is june 30th here.... i have a feeling this forum is gonna be pretty busy around this time tee hee

i can'r wait to see Eclipse
btw,i liked Edward's make-up in Twilight more
now he looks older than 17

your videos have done me in!!
i've started reading the saga again!! and i was at work too when i started today! LOL!!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
omg i just watched the first video!! OMG OMG OMG I WANT TO WATCH THE FILM NOW!!!!!! Poor Edward you can see how crushed he is that someone else kissed bella!!!

i know!!!! grrr they had to change it so that bella didnt want to hurt jacob that would have been funny to see jacob and edward fighting in front of charlie!! LOL!!

kiviern04 wrote:
just watched them all again.... can't get enough.... makes me want to go and watch twilight and new moon again, for the umphteenth time.... when does eclipse come out in australia...it is june 30th here.... i have a feeling this forum is gonna be pretty busy around this time tee hee

haha i have watched all the previews and interviews i could find on youtube for eclipse might add some more tomorrow if i can find some of the rest lol!! Smile well it comes out 1st July here Sad im actually going to call up the local cinemas and book tickets , because i really dont want to have to wait longer to watch it then i already do lol!!

Foxpoly wrote:
i can'r wait to see Eclipse
btw,i liked Edward's make-up in Twilight more
now he looks older than 17

i know but it makes him look more like a vampire lol

smorkle wrote:
your videos have done me in!!
i've started reading the saga again!! and i was at work too when i started today! LOL!!

lol same Smile im up to eclipse again and im halfway through it hopefully i can finish it like tomorrow Smile

ive been reading them none stop since my friend in work told me to read them lol

hihihi...u r all addicts!!!

i can't wait to see this film? and jacob is also looking more great here..i just noticed a lill changes in his nose, his body and his height...

Gaiamaiden wrote:
ive been reading them none stop since my friend in work told me to read them lol
lol i cant stop reading them too!! grrr i finish them all and then when i get to the end im like oh no... but i have to start reading them all again!!! Smile

chay wrote:
hihihi...u r all addicts!!!

i can't wait to see this film? and jacob is also looking more great here..i just noticed a lill changes in his nose, his body and his height...

hehe Smile i cant wait either !!! Smile i hadn't noticed jake much... probably because i was too busy watching edward lol!!

the full sneak peak, the 7 minute long one was FANTASTIC.....i want more and more....argh.....how can one month and one week go by soooo slow.... paige...you are a genious....thx soooo much....
GO TEAM EDWARD