Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Could I quite possibly be the only gleek here? lol

Has anyone watched the show glee? I just adore it! The music is so amazing i find myself singing them for so long after it's over! Wonderful cast too!

I watched the first season first episode, and I didn't really like it, so I stopped watching. I like reality tv shows and doctor ones better. or better yet, romance congratulations

Well most of the cast is really young, but it's just something about the music, the performing and there numerous Broadway show tunes and music songs that they use. I love theatrical music.The story line isn't that bad either. lol

I have never heard of it. We probably won't get it here unless it's translated into German and I am not fond of music that has original English lyrics being 'Germanized'. But, that's just me, So much gets lost in translation and having translated German lyrics into English is not easy.

*raises hand*...gleek here!
LOL

i record it every week and watch on my days off. i love this show too!!!
i love the singing and dancing!! it's so much fun!

I'm a Gleek too!! My daughter and I watch it every week. This is a very talented group of actors.Very original show ! I love it.

I knew I wasn't the only one! I cannot wait until the next episode, I get so excited every week! I can't wait until the dvd gets out and I can watch them again. Who's your favorite person to watch sing?

Yvette, it's too bad you can't get it there. Are there any American or Canadian tv shows that are translated into German for you to watch there? Here most popular shows have reruns on the French channel.

i also really like glee! the songs are awesome! i dont get how rachel can be so confident! omg the one when she "finds" a tape from her mom, that made me crack up! "what if she's bettter than me!!???" lol

I have a love/hate relationship with Glee right now. I was so excited after the pilot episode and was pumped to watch the premiere episode only to kinda totally let down by it. I stopped watching cus I am a Lost fan and it was on at the same time. I ended up catching the last few episodes this season (after the Lost finale) and they were okay.

I'm going back now to watch the re-runs of it. It's okay a show but... I LOVE the music. I have all the soundtracks thus far. I give the show huge props for basically putting on a weekly musical and actually having fans that worship it. I hope they give Matt Morrison more song and dance though cus he is WAY more talented then he has had the chance to show off from what I can tell thus far. Look up his performance from the Tony Awards this year. AMAZing

i agree with you amber. i'm a HUGE Lost fan too but i just recorded Glee and watched it the next day. the first season was better, i'll admit, but i'm still a fan and love the music, singing, dancing! it's so much fun to watch. i wish we can break out into a song and dance sometimes!! LOL!!!

sad for us...no more lost or even glee Sad

Guest Guest
I'm a major gleek!!!!!
So is my husband!!!
And even my 19 month old daughter!!
She LOVES to watch and dance along when they sing!
Her dad even thought her a Glee Dance...
I'll try and get her to do it and post the video tomorow!
It's soooo funny!!! (She tries to do the "L" with her hands!)

i love glee too. i love love love love love love love love love love love glee cant wait for the new episodes congratulations

I"m definintely a Gleek too! It's an awesome show.I can't wait til next week when the new season starts.