Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bunnyfuzzyness

pet society is undergoing maintence

I was trying to do visits and BAM!.....interrupted!

I want to hit them with their little hammer sometimes!I guess this means ,I should actually go rest a little.I just wanted to whine and say,"hello everyone and huge hugs"!!!!!

luv ya

bunny and kathy!

That means that when ps is back we will have the new mistery box items congratulations
A hug to bunnyfuzzyness while Jebema can log in and do it for real

I can get on congratulations
The items where people help you are now cash items. You can still make them but they cant be gifted or anything!!!

Everything is back up and running ...and new MI's out in the blog ...its in PSFC news with pics to follow soon x

I love the fact that we get flower seeds as gifts. I can use them and then get more. mwahahahaha. congratulations

kasijab wrote:
Everything is back up and running ...and new MI's out in the blog ...its in PSFC news with pics to follow soon x

Ah right, that explains my question on the other thread then congratulations refreshed 3 times haha xx

Okay...i really hate that the "building with friends" items can't be gifted!!!!! I was planning to give two of my wigs to my daughter cause she didn't get them yet and i had lots. Now what?!?!!?! My kids manage to get maybe two (usually one) item a week and i was giving them my extras!! And the price?? 25 Cash Coins!!! Insane!!!!

Whats the point of not making an item giftable? I have CC items that i don't use and would have loved to give them to some of my kids friends. We do surprise them with items for their birthdays but that's limited...

I am curious about the flower seeds from the "free gift" thing. Can the flower be gifted when grown....i hope so Smile

Kiki, just a tip with the wigs. The red bob wig is almost exactly like the brown one. You can get one and color it brown for only two CCs, and those can be gifted. What they are doing is insane with this. I mean; the way around this is to buy the red wig for regular coins, color it and save 23CCs.

Sometimes I think the people at PF think the average player has the intelligence of a bag of rocks.

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Okay...i really hate that the "building with friends" items can't be gifted!!!!! I was planning to give two of my wigs to my daughter cause she didn't get them yet and i had lots. Now what?!?!!?! My kids manage to get maybe two (usually one) item a week and i was giving them my extras!! And the price?? 25 Cash Coins!!! Insane!!!!

Whats the point of not making an item giftable? I have CC items that i don't use and would have loved to give them to some of my kids friends. We do surprise them with items for their birthdays but that's limited...

I am curious about the flower seeds from the "free gift" thing. Can the flower be gifted when grown....i hope so Smile

I just fertilized a couple of seeds and yes, they can be gifted once grown.
moving this topic to PS Chat as it is PS related !

Thanks Tiddly...wasn't thinking.....great idea!!

Really...25cc's for a wig or even the fountain ..or...even the previous items is too much. You could get a whole room...and something to put in it for the same price. I'd rather have a petling than a totem pole any day!!

Yay for the good note on the flower seeds! Glad those can be gifted after grown!! Thanks Kasi!!!

I cant believe they are charging 25cc's for the free items Sad

Payfish at their worst again SadSad

Guys, that made me laugh soo much... Laughing
I mean, we can get them for nothing, and now they do them 25 cc LaughingLaughing
Just pf can do something so silly...

I think the wig issue is insulting to all of us as loyal players. Also, why do that to new players coming in who didn't get to build the wig? the build system was fine the way it was. The old saying, if it isn't broke, why fix it comes to mind. And I agree, 25 cc is beyond crazy for a wig. I remember when pogo pets was out. It was a cute little game but EA made it so impossible and had everything so crazy expensive and for cash that people were quitting the game left and right and it went under rather quick. I just don't want them to ruin PS. Ive loved and loyally played this game for over 2 years now. They need to listen to the players a bit more.