Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

The most amazing dog in the world

Sorry but I cant get the link to work in the group so you will need to click on the link to watch it...but it is well worth it

oh my goodness!! I love that dog!! My favorite part is when the dog scootched back and it looked like he was smiling the whole time!! Thank you Lisa for sharing that!! What did Simon say about that? lol

He absolutely loved it ....and they won the public vote to go through to Saturdays final Smile

Thats so cute to hear that not even Simon could resist that adorable dog! I wish we had that on the tv here, it looks really wonderful! Although I'm sure it's not as good as strictly Dancing!

myladyyawo wrote:
Thats so cute to hear that not even Simon could resist that adorable dog! I wish we had that on the tv here, it looks really wonderful! Although I'm sure it's not as good as strictly Dancing!

Not in my opinion ...I love my Strictly, but it was enjoyable.

I loved that!!!!! Kids and I love to watch America's Got Talent.Animal acts are the best,but this is by far the best I have ever seen congratulations

thanks for posting!!!!!!

Adorable... i can believe i was actually clapping to the pc...
beautiful vid... thanks Lisa

I watched this the other night and omg chandi is aso talented. And to think she rescued that dog from the pen.

Amazing.

Im gonna try this with my sisters puppy haha.....But i think ill have more luck with my hamster haha

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
I watched this the other night and omg chandi is aso talented. And to think she rescued that dog from the pen.

Amazing.

Im gonna try this with my sisters puppy haha.....But i think ill have more luck with my hamster haha