Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

DONT do what iv just done

I was just painting my nails in the bathroom and experimenting with my new kit.

I needed to tidy around the edges of my nails so it didnt look messy so i got my nail vanish remover...Opend the lid.....Put a cotton wool ball on top and shook it.....

Youll never guess what happend next!! PAIN!!!.....Really bad burning PAIN

Right in my eye.....Went all down my cheek and everything....It burned soooo much.....Really really bad....My eye felt like it wa son fire!!

I ws blinded by it so i stood up....Hobbles over to the sink and plunged my head in the skink of cold water!!

If you ever use nail polish remover...Be carful...Seriously....I could have actually blinded myself totally..

Its still hurting alittle when i press it and its alittle bit red but im fine now. Im gonna see how it goes and if it gets any worse then its time for a trip to the doctors/hospital!!!

I will never be that careless ever again!!

Awww Sarah, I really hope that flushing your face with the water helped. Definitely be sure to visit your doctor if it starts to get really bad again! Sorry that that happened to you sweetie. Hugs!

You did the right thing, washing it out with water. If it doesn't get better then go to the doctor.

I really hope it dont get better cause right now...I cant wear my makeup!! Ahhh im dying.....I cannot go outside without my makeup. This will be the first time ever that my bf has seen me without makeup. Im so embarassed right now..... I never wanted anyone to see me without makeup.HAHA

Guest Guest

Aww Sarah hugs

As Yvette said, go to the doctor and he'll recommend what to use to stop the burning Smile

a Hug cheers everyone Almost everyone. :looksbehindatsomeone:

This seriously made my eye hurt(sometimes I feel others' pain or sadness)

My eye is getting better now...iv had an ice pack on it and there is alittle bit of a scar...Where it must have burned my skin....Its really red but ill be fine. Im going to the doctors tomrrow just incase iv done some damage that i cant see...Thanks for everyones kind words =)

Ouch! I had it splashed in my eye before,horrible pain.You did the right thing,but need to flush it more and call your dr and tell him what you did Smile

hope you feel better

i just spilled some aceton on my table when i was doing my nails... Laughing
it stinks..

i know the feeling.. one i was fooling arround with my brother.. we were playing indians (hey, we were little kids lol) and i got some minty toothpaste in my eye...
so never. EVER. put any toothpaste anywhere on your face except in your mouth Laughing

i hope your eye is okay Smile

the things we have to go through to be pretty.... Laughing

im glad your better now hun xxx
I was chopping onions yesterday and i STUPIDLY rubbed my eye afterwards Sad
needless to say i was "crying" for a while afterwood lol

Glad to hear your feeling better Sarah, Make sure your more careful next time silly lady! Make up isn't THAT important! Don't feel embarrassed hun!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Ouch! I had it splashed in my eye before,horrible pain.You did the right thing,but need to flush it more and call your dr and tell him what you did Smile

hope you feel better

It feels alot better today...Still alittle bit swole and its burned my skin alittle and when i press it...its alittle sore.....I closed my other eye and tried to look throght the eye that was splashed and its abit black in the corner of my eye...like i have shades on.....Im alittle scared just incase its done some damage to my eye =/.
I wasned it last night.....Put droplets of warm water in my eye...it went alittle better after that but i still have that black at the outer corner of my eye....Iv booked into the doctors and have an appointment in 2 days...Just hope my eye gets better =/

myladyyawo wrote:
Glad to hear your feeling better Sarah, Make sure your more careful next time silly lady! Make up isn't THAT important! Don't feel embarrassed hun!

Hehe..I hate having my makeup off....