Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raphaeline

Missing Arabian Tent

Several of my friends beat me to the Arabian Nights vacation ticket, and I wanted it all the more when I saw the beautiful tent that they got with the package. However, I bought TWO tickets at once and both were Arabian Nights... but neither had the tent included!

I checked with my other friends who received the Arabian Nights vacation and they confirmed that the tent was included. The official forums say that others have been having this problem. But when I sent in a ticket for help, the official answer was that there WAS no such thing as an Arabian tent! My ticket was closed and that was that.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, were you able to get it fixed?

Thanks in advance!!

I got the package but my tent was with it ....sorry can't help you with this one Sad

Guest Guest

I'm not really sure but I think it's a glitch. Sad

Thats terrible, I hope they do fix it soon. I have an extra tent if you would like it. f/r sent

I had the same problem. Was gifted the package - but didn't get the tent. I'd bought one for myself earlier and got the tent, but it wasn't in the 2nd package.

Hmmm... you don't think that maybe it's something you only get if it's your first vacation ticket, do you? I got the cruise before I got those two Arabian Nights; maybe that's the trick?

When I got my first one (the cruise), I got:

Cruise Swimming Pool
Cruise Ship Floor
Cruise Sun Umbrella
Red Lifesaver Ring
Cruise Ship Wallpaper
Black Seal Plushie
Orange Deck Chair
Cruise Shirt
Cruise Swimsuit

Maybe if you get a cruise after your first vacation, you get all but one item? That's my best guess! I still don't understand why the person who responded to my ticket said that there was no tent, though. I mean, it's sitting there in half a dozen friends' homes, so it apparently exists.

raphaeline wrote:
Hmmm... you don't think that maybe it's something you only get if it's your first vacation ticket, do you? I got the cruise before I got those two Arabian Nights; maybe that's the trick?

Maybe if you get a cruise after your first vacation, you get all but one item? That's my best guess! I still don't understand why the person who responded to my ticket said that there was no tent, though. I mean, it's sitting there in half a dozen friends' homes, so it apparently exists.

No, that isn't the problem. I also ended up with 2 safaris and both have the same items. My husband got a cruise, then was gifted another cruise, and both had the same items. When I opened my gifted Arabian Nights, it didn't list the tent like the first one did. Originally, it listed 2 Arabian Nights tops, and the 2nd wasn't listed this time either. So they must have gone in and taken that out, and I guess the tent was also removed at the same time.

I got one ticket from Gaia(Thanks again) and no tent than I bought another and still no tent!

Tromo3 wrote:
I got one ticket from Gaia(Thanks again) and no tent than I bought another and still no tent!

me to and i miss some thing more than the tent i just thing so because i relay cant find more than 7 intims out off 9 but i dont now what the last one is and this here was my 2 vacation and i got it from gaia but i havent got the tent and my sister not got it at a gift but she also miss the tent aand 1 more intims it is the same intims like me we is realy angry and relay hope it got fixet because it is many coins fore pure pets to got the vacation and now i have all 3 vacation but i still mis the tent and one more intims to the arabien vacation but not any intims to the 2 other vacation and the arabien is my 2 vacation

playfish announced that they rempved arabian tent from arabian package Sad
so it isn't a glitch

Foxpoly wrote:
so it isn't a glitch

Wow... I wonder why!

Foxpoly wrote:
so it isn't a glitch

Did they remove the item before telling us?
If i had known...then my poor son (not Didi...another one...lol) would not have bought a package. We too were surprised not to find the tent in with the other items...it was the only item that he really wanted!
The "arabian" vacation was the one he wanted and he got "lucky" (not now...looking back) that it was the one he got when he bought the vacation (this was after you could no longer "gift" a specific one)
He got: wallpaper, floor, snake, a girl top and bottom, and a boy top and bottom. 6500 is expensive for 7 items and being a boy...2 items are not wearable!! LOL!

Guest Guest
UGH i opened my friggin ticket on Friday and yeah i didn't get the tent either.

Playfish said at Friday they removed the tent on purpose. the Arabian ticket has the LEAST amount of stuff as it is, why the frick would they remove it?

they said it 'never existed'

Sigh.