Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pickles1

Pickles is engaged!

Pickles has just become engaged whilst on a cruise with his girlfriend. He is hoping to be married very soon by the Captain..........all friends invited to the quiet ceremony. Date to be announced!

Guest Guest

Yaaay! I have sent you a f/r with a note

Congratulations. Tiddly Winks wants to be be a bridesmaid. congratulations Do you think Pickles' fiance would mind??

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Congratulations. Tiddly Winks wants to be be a bridesmaid. congratulations Do you think Pickles' fiance would mind??

Tiddly is very welcome, she always looks stunning. xx

Wow congratulations !!))
Lucky you I still didn't find boyfriend for Funny Sad

You are all invited to Pickles wedding and the reception. They decided they didn't want a long engagement. Don't forget to take lots of photos.

(Pickles is Level 47..........the reception is in the back garden, the chapel is in one of the secret rooms)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F/r sent

I just realized that I wasn't on your fb anymore,not sure why.Whatever reasoning,is your choice.Just hope that I haven't offended you Smile

Congrats!

Shall Chaplain Kokonee come by to preside over the ceremony? Or has the Captain already done that?

Congratulations! Would love to come to the wedding. Am sending a f/r.

Kokonee wrote:
Shall Chaplain Kokonee come by to preside over the ceremony? Or has the Captain already done that?

Oh, the Chaplain would be most welcome. It would make it far m,ore special the the Captain. Thank you

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I just realized that I wasn't on your fb anymore,not sure why.Whatever reasoning,is your choice.Just hope that I haven't offended you Smile

Congrats!

I don't know when I took you off my friends list. I certainly didn't mean to. Please accept my f/r and my apologies xxxx