Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

OMG yes please!!!

Robert Pattinson has opened up about the next instalment of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn, and how he hopes it might become a more x-rated affair

The actor was interviewed by French magazine Premiere and joked that the forthcoming fourth film should become a "totally hard core series for adults".

Pattinson is currently gearing up for the release of the third movie, Eclipse, which is due out in UK cinemas on July 9.
Filming for Breaking Dawn is scheduled to start in October.
"Can you imagine if they decided to go full out and Twilight suddenly became this totally hard core series for adults with nude scenes?" Pattinson said.
"Summit would sud denly become the most progres sive studio in the world. It would be funny."
He added: "I feel like it’s going to be interesting. The story goes in direc­tions so different and I’m curi ous what it will turn out like. We stop playing around - Bella say ing “Turn me into a vampire” and me reply ing “No, no, no.” - She becomes a vampire in this movie."
"We get married, sleep together… All the tension from the three previous films is resolved in Breaking Dawn. I don’t have the script yet but it’s promising."
It is rumoured that The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn will be split into two films.

omg, im not being funny, but whenever i watch a scene thats more "adult" i go all shy! lol how am i going to be able to watch Breaking Dawn if it goes down that road lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a bit silly really lol ive already planned to see it at the cinema with 3 different groups of people so I will have to get used to it lmao

Gaiamaiden wrote:
its a bit silly really lol ive already planned to see it at the cinema with 3 different groups of people so I will have to get used to it lmao

3 different groups?????
you crack me up!!!!

smorkle wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

3 different groups?????
you crack me up!!!!

yeah, im going to see it
- once with Dan
- once with the girls from work
- once with my mates from outside work
lol xx

okay, the girls and i have settled to watch it one week after the release date which is june 30 for us, but i will only be going once cuz i only have 1 set to go with LOL.