Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

oh no! not now!!!

ive just tried to log into PS and it came up with a message saying my account was suspended due to suspicious activities Sad what else can go wrong today!!!

oh my goodness, this is getting ridiculous! I don't understand why the are doing that to legitimate players. Were you selling a lot of 999s?

Gaiamaiden wrote:
ive just tried to log into PS and it came up with a message saying my account was suspended due to suspicious activities Sad what else can go wrong today!!!

I'm so scared of login :S Each time I do it, my heart goes faster and I'm not sure if I'll be able to play Sad

I'm so sorry for you, hun Sad But don't worry, the limited item will come out tomorrow and you won't lose it

And the worse thing is that you are a fair player that even buys Playfish coins. They should care about real customers Mad

i was on it about an hour ago and i sold some of the hot springs i had to get some coins and it went off saying i had basically sold my limit for the day and i decided to leave it for a while, then when i come back now, that message appeared Sad

omg so sorry for you! ithink its their plan to make us overcome our obsession for pet society (sarcasm)

well maybe because it's almost midnight there that it will count as another day? It might be worth trying to login after midnight

I wonder if there is a limit of how many items can you buy in few minutes (not only sell).

I don't know what to do to help you, Steph Sad I would like PF had a reverse reporting button, so we could report that a person is not a hacker and there's nothing suspicious about her >.

Gaiamaiden wrote:
so many things are going wrong today im just so fed up now

Maybe you should going to rest and forget about all that had happened. Just relax and think that tomorrow all will be solved and there are things more important: you have a hubby, you have friends, you have a lot of PSFC friends that love you a lot...

Don't worry anymore 1hug: 1hug: 1hug: 1hug:

hugs to you hun...things have got to start getting better xx

Guest Guest
I hope the issue has been resolved and that you where able to get back in.

I'm not a rich pet by any means... I can't even afford playfish cash... Ashamed

But I have purchased the This Week Only Clothes for you as a gift
(It's the Golden Greek Goddess Dress and the Greek Goddess Wig)

I wouldn't want you to miss out on the this week only itmes if you can't get in for the whole week (but I hope that won't be the case!!!). I will hang on to them until this issue is resloved, when you can log in, just let me know and I will send them to you!

Guest Guest

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yellownancy wrote:
I hope the issue has been resolved and that you where able to get back in.

I'm not a rich pet by any means... I can't even afford playfish cash... Ashamed

But I have purchased the This Week Only Clothes for you as a gift
(It's the Golden Greek Goddess Dress and the Greek Goddess Wig)

I wouldn't want you to miss out on the this week only itmes if you can't get in for the whole week (but I hope that won't be the case!!!). I will hang on to them until this issue is resloved, when you can log in, just let me know and I will send them to you!

Omg hun! thats really sweet of you you didnt have to xxx

I still cant get it this morning Sad so I dont know how long it will be before Im able to get on. the only hope I have is that it says that my account will be activated again after some time has passed Sad

Guest Guest

Gaia, I've heard that suspension lasts for 24 hours Smile

that means there is hope for me! congratulationscongratulations and maybe i will be back in tonight! congratulations
I just hope playfish havent taken anything off me

i'm so sorry for you hun Sad
now when i log in PS and start to play,my heart does the same as Ursula's